Before I begin talking about the live feeds, I want to mention the CBS episode of Big Brother tonight. There isn’t a whole lot to talk about that hasn’t been covered in my updates, but a couple of things..
- Is Jeff really that dumb? Really? I mean first he didn’t know about there being two HoH’s, despite it happening all year long, and then couldn’t piece together what John was saying about Liz/Julia’s teeth.
- John is really awesome. I don’t think he’s actually going to win the game, but I hope to hell he stays in as long as possible simply because he is really funny to me. Plus, the tooth thing was pretty great.
- James had to be throwing that botb competition. I mean he stood there for most of the competition just sorting through the clothes. While people in the house speculated he threw the competition, I have no doubt in my mind he did. But, why would he? Meg. He is really into Meg (like Caleb/Amber), and I think he took the bullet for her this week.
Overall, it was another decent episode. I always enjoy seeing how they edit together the bits and pieces from the hours of feeds I watch. With that said, time to get to the evening feeds. This afternoon was pretty much Vanessa talking a mile a minute to anyone listening, so let’s turn on the feeds to see what’s going on…
- 7:15pm – Look at that, Vanessa is still talking. This time to John. Time to change the channel. I like Van, but she is too much for me. In the other feed, Shelli and Clay are in the hammock chatting. Let’s see if they say anything interesting.
- 7:35pm – Kitchen party from Gronk
- Super lame party where they hit some pots and pans.
- Vanessa is driving me crazy this week, I don’t think I can take a full week of her repeating herself
- The feeds are a bit messed up, every time I change them, they revert to midnight
Check back for updates