Last night as I sat there watching ‘The unauthorized Full House story’, I thought to myself… damn, I feel guilty. I should be listening to the feeds and blogging about it. Then I realized that on the feeds featured Steve playing pool with John while the rest of the house slept. Minus yesterday morning (which I did cover), that’s the kind of week it’s been. Heck, that’s the kind of two weeks it’s been. End of the season can be either super slow, or super crazy.. .unfortunately, this season it has been super slow. So, I apologize for the very crappy updates these past 2 weeks, but there really is very little going on in the house. Even the CBS episodes have to use clips of James and Steve hanging out together as filler content because the drama is just not there.
Sorry, my rant of the season. I get a bit upset at times when I spend the summer providing free updates, and people get upset when I relax my schedule during slow periods. I know 99.9% of you appreciate the work I do, so I feel like an idiot for venting, but I deal with it every season.
With that, updates…
- 10:00am – Steve is the only one up and doing dishes. It will be interesting to see if he tries to campaign to stay, or if he’s going to take the Audrey approach. He’s kind of in a bad spot from the blowup yesterday.
- 11:00am – Meg and James are sleeping, Liz is in the kitchen making some grub
- 12:00pm – Nothing has changed. Feeds still on sleeping room and Liz in the kitchen (or Julia..w/e)
- Austin came down and is telling Liz about his HoH blog. I am curious to read it and see if he mentions his girlfriend. He said he even gave a shoutout to the Bold and the Beautiful. Alright.
- He also brought down the camera, so people are starting to finally get up
- Vanessa “take a picture of me and Steve because we made up”… “by made up I mean sort of made up”. I bet Steve cried a little inside
- Outside, Austin is taking a picture of the twins. He does something weird and I hear “Auussttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin” …. ugh
- 1:30pm – Most of the house is inside eating lunch, while John is outside playing pool… alone. Poor guy.
- 2:20pm – Quiet afternoon. One feed is on the bedroom with people sleeping. Austin, Meg, Liz and James are outside.
- 3:15pm – BBTrial tonight. Fake court. At least it’s not bowling.
- 3:30pm – Liz and Austin are in the public bedroom. She is laying in bed and acting mad at him. So cute /puke.
- They kissed and made up. Literally as I was typing /puke, I heard something weird on feeds. Re-watched to see John’s reaction to Austin and Liz…
- I love John. I hope he comes back in Thursday night.
- 5:00pm – All feeds on people sleeping. Seriously
- Oops, my mistake. One camera is on Steve roaming through the house alone
- 5:25pm – Vanessa is up in the HoH chatting with Austin and Liz
- She is going on and on about John. She also wants to tell Meg and James she’s voting for him to see their reaction
- She also wants to maybe keep John so he’ll go after the ‘Gremlins’ (Meg/James)
- But, Austin thinks he’ll say whatever so he can stay and then go after them
- So, they’re going to pretend to work with John to see if John tells the Gremlins who tell Austin. Boredom is kicking in and Vanessa is overplaying
- Austin about John – “He has no integrity”
- Vanessa – “He’s going to be wealthy in life”….. lol. Vanessa is going home to her mansion
- Liz – Dentists are crazy. Austin – It’s because they’re medical school dropouts.
- Now they’re quizzing each other on days
- Liz is talking about how Austin walked in the house and announced how he had a gf who he was in love with
- 6:30pm – Vanessa is outside talking to John
- Vanessa offered John to stay if he throws the HoH and be the pawn against the returning player.
- She is pressing John on more information about the time she nearly went out the door. 100% chance Vanessa continues to press people for this information until she finally feels comfortable about it – which won’t happen until she’s home.
- Typical Vanessa conversation – “Hey, I have a deal to make… *5 minutes later* … so is whatever we were just talking about related to me being on the block next to Shelli? I’m sure you know something!”
- Vanessa said her personal game is without Steve, and she’s right. He’s her biggest comp right now. She should most certainly strike while she can Thursday
- Vanessa – ‘Do you think it’s salvageable with Becky?’.. ‘yes’ (and he’s right. Becky is more upset at her alliance for flipping, and obviously said in her exit interview she’d go after Liz)
- 7:00pm – Conversation broke up. Time for me to take a break. Chat in the comment section. Will update later
Check back for more