Good afternoon, everyone! It is Tuesday, and still two days away from eviction, but we’re chugging along. The latest news in the house is that Austin and the twins are realizing that Vanessa is likely working with John and Steve. I was wondering how long it was going to take before they figured that out. You’d think after absolutely refusing to put John on the block (even as a pawn) during as week as HoH, that would have tipped them off a little. Or how obvious Steve has made it that he is working with both John and Vanessa during his run as HoH. After all the obvious clues being dropped in their face, it took until nominations were settled for them to realize it and not trust her.
Not like it matters, because Austin is secretly working with Vanessa as well, and I’m sure just like John and Steve both think – he probably thinks Vanessa has his back more than the rest. It will take 15 minutes of talking to her for him to be assured once again that she has his best interest in mind and all will be good. For good measure, she’ll probably make Austin go talk her up to the twins before one of them is evicted, just to help secure that twin vote in the jury.
That will probably be the biggest story of the week leading up to evictions. Will Vanessa find out the twins no longer trust her, and will she convince Austin to change their mind before eviction. The answer to that will probably be yes, but we’ll just watch and see.
Plug: Follow me on Instagram
Here are the updates:
- 11:30am – Everyone still sleeping on the feeds
- 11:45am – Vanessa is outside hanging out alone
- Steve comes outside and tells her that nobody wants to be woken up today for pictures
- John joins. Vanessa is a bit bothered and say it’s pretty messed up, but they’ll take pictures and pretend it’s the final 3
- Vanessa – They really said not to wake them up? I don’t get it. That’s not nice. When they’re HoH, we get up. (Don’t worry, Vanessa. Steve and John are voting them out regardless. No need to overblow minor issues)
- Julia has joined. I guess she won’t face Vanessa’s wrath this week
- 1:45pm – Liz and Austin in bed (shocker) and Julia/Vanessa/Steve up by the chess board
- Julia joins after the pair were talking about how Vanessa is controlling the house. Julia confirms Austin had a f2 deal with her, and she said she did too.
- They want to strongarm John into working with them because they’ll threaten 3 finale votes
- The twins – Vanessa has a reputation to keep up, she’s a DJ
- Julia is going to try to sacrifice her game for Liz. She is going to tell people to vote for her.
- 3:15pm – Quiet afternoon in the house
Check back for more