Good afternoon, everyone! I suppose I should have mentioned in my post yesterday that my live update thread wouldn’t be until the evening. I went up to visit my parents, and it’s a long, long drive. But, I’m home now, and it’s time to get immersed in the Big Brother world once again.
From what I understand, yesterday and today have gone just about as expected. Very quiet minus some Vanessa paranoia. If there was something else, feel free to mention it in the comment section. I haven’t been able to watch the feeds for two days, so I am pretty out of it. With that said, that leaves me with little to talk about, so I’ll jump right into the feed updates….
- 3:00pm – Meg is hanging by the pool with Austin, Liz and James. I have a confession: I can only tell the twins apart when they’re with Austin. The one Austin is hovering around is usually Liz
- James mentions how ants have become second nature at this point. Early on they were freaked out by them, now they’re just like “Oh, they’re in the cereal”
- 3:25pm – Looks like people are talking about nap time. I guess I started blogging at the right time.
- 3:50pm – James and Meg discuss sugars in fruits
- James and Meg are having a debate about fruit. He is saying that fruit does not have sugar because sugar doesn’t come from the sky
- James “Why is it when green beans or potatoes grow out the ground, there is no sugar”
- Meg “What the hell?”
- Meg “You’re acting like everything coming from the ground is the same thing”
- James “It comes from the same place”
- Liz comes in to clear up that there is sugar in oranges, and they grow from trees
- Steve comes in and confirms fruit indeed has natural sugar
- 5:00pm – Steve was briefly talking to Vanessa and hoping viewers don’t think he’s a floater. You’re a floater, bro
- Vanessa leaves and he starts talking to himself. He doesn’t want to win next HoH. Thinks he’s safe
- John has come out and joined him. They have been talking about plans moving forward. When they should get out Vanessa especially… however, everyone keeps sounding like they want someone else to take out Vanessa
- 6:30pm – Steve and John are playing pool, the rest of the house is pretty much relaxing and/or sleeping
- 8:00pm – A few of the house are outside. Austin is working out. James, Meg, and Becky are hanging out talking.
- Meanwhile, Steve and Vanessa are playing chess
- 9:00pm – House update – It’s incredibly boring right now
- 9:45pm – Tonight on BBAD, it looks like they’re going to put on a court show.
Check back for more