Happy NFL opening day (unless you count the one game on Thursday night – assuming you’re into that). I know most of you are checking your fantasy leagues and doing all that stuff, but there is still a game going on in Los Angeles. The veto ceremony was held today, and Vanessa had to decide on her only two options – Austin or Liz.
The decision (to choose Austin) was not a surprise after hearing some talk last night. It’s pretty simple. In her and John’s mind, they make the final 3 as long as neither Austin nor Liz win HoH. To nominate (and likely evict) Austin, this puts Steve and John up against Liz in the next HoH which gives them pretty fantastic odds. While I’m not saying Liz is a horrible competitor, as she’s won her share of games. But, Steve easily wins out on brains, and John has as good of a chance to win any physical/puzzle comp as Liz.
Alright, here are your updates for today (don’t expect much. End of the season is dead)
- 2:50pm – Vanessa is sleeping, while Liz and Austin are up and about. I am glad Julia is gone, so I don’t have to analyze them to see which one it is
- Oh, if you skimmed over my beginning – Austin was nominated
- 3:05pm – Austin notices Steve sitting by the pool talking to himself. He called Liz over and they both look out the door watching Steve talking alone
- John is finally out of the DR and joins Steve outside, so at least he’s not talking to himself.
- They are discussing how they can’t turn on each other despite all the promises that are going to be thrown at them
- John said Austin already basically promised the world.
- 6:50pm – Back from watching the CBS episode. I am starting to doubt that Austin will go home this eviction. I need to wrap my head around this decision to see if it’s actually a good one or not for Vanessa. Anyway, I’m going to toss out a poll. This is new wording… it’s not who you WANT to, it’s who you THINK WILL be evicted.
- 7:50pm – Houseguests eating, Vanessa sleeping
Check back for updates