Typically at this point in the Big Brother week, we generally know what’s going on. However, there is a pretty difficult decision for the house this week. Both Shelli and Clay are aligned with the same people, both are competitively strong, and both have a fairly similar social game, although Shelli ranks a tad higher. When the week began, Clay gave himself up and conceded to Shelli, but as the week has gone on, two things have happened. 1) Clay clearly has a change of heart, but isn’t actively campaigning against Shelli – only passively and 2) It’s the house’s decision, not Clay’s.
While I believe Shelli will eventually stay simply because she is trying harder, I think it will come down to the wire as their brains are telling them that Shelli is the overall stronger player. They know it’s smarter to vote out Shelli, but just feels more natural to vote out the guy who essentially conceded earlier in the week.
Gameplay talks are already going down as I had a late start to the feeds today, so let’s jump right in:
- 1:30pm – Liz and Julia are having a half game, half personal talk in the HN room until joined by Vanessa and Austin. Before joining, Liz said she is going to have to let Austin know that she’s just not into him, but she’ll wait for the jury house. Austin came in a few minutes later to let them know they’ll be on slop until tomorrow night at midnight.
- The girls wonder why they don’t send Shelli out as she quickly threw Austin under the bus.
- Austin said she dug her own grave this week. She fell off the thing second to last, and sold out her alliance as soon as she could. Double sell-out
- Meanwhile, Meg pops in the side room to chat with Shelli and Clay. More on that soon.
- Vanessa tells the room that Shay made out last night
- The Meg thing was her wanting to talk about Austin, but Clay and Shelli were clearly agitated to the point where Shelli said ‘I don’t like the energy in the room right now’. Meg left, Clay was upset while Shelli is calming him down.
- 1:50pm – Austin said Steve needs to step up and win so they are not forced to do all the dirty work.
- The group has also been randomly tossing around staging Becky for next week to get her out. Kind of random
- Austin talks about getting out floaters as well because you can’t forget them. They are pesky and eventually break people up (he is probably thinking about him and Liz, but mentions McCrae and Amanda)
- 2:00pm – Austin’s idea is if Shelli goes out, they smear Becky and make her the next target
- 2:10pm – Austin pulls in Shelli.
- Shelli re-tells the Meg conversation and says Meg’s question didn’t even make sense. However, Shelli told Meg that she (Shel) got so duped into throwing someone under the bus, I’m not doing it again. I don’t know what you’re asking now, but I’m not going to throw anyone’s game out the door
- Shelli is asking why anyone is scared of James since he can’t compete and is out of power tomorrow.
- 2:30pm – The group is still together on a James bashing session. James is bullying, this isn’t ‘James Brother’, Jackie is the worst because she keeps reminding people how James didn’t use veto.
- Meg, James, Austin and Vanessa are in the bathroom chatting about random stuff. They are doing the bowling thing again tonight.
- Conversations have mostly busted up, now people are roaming around the house
- 3:20pm – Becky is talking with John and said she wants to keep Clay because she thinks Shelli will go running to Vanessa (yes, so will Clay)
- 4:30pm – Slow house right now. Shay just sulking about and the others hanging out together
- 6:00pm – Feeds down for midway party. The CBS episode was pretty good. I didn’t see that side of Meg with Clay before.
- 7:00pm – Party still underway
- 8:30pm – Feeds are back, Shelli and Clay alone again. Fun stuff
- And now they’re making out. Wonderful
Quick plug: Follow me on Instagram
- 9:00pm – The house is getting ready to play their cereal bowling thing, while I’m sure Clay and Shelli will be spending every last moment with each other /puke
- 9:50pm – Bowling still going on. I can’t take it. I am off to bed. To “NKogNeeTow”: Your BBAD recaps are pretty solid and if you want to contribute them to the main page, use the contact form and let me know.
Check back for updates