Well, I suppose we should talk about the big elephant in the Big Brother house, which is Audrey. This will be the last few days we talk about her before she is evicted on Thursday night, but let’s hope she makes it that far without self-evicting.
Audrey spent roughly 7 or so hours in the DR yesterday in two different sessions. While I am more than sympathetic to those who have panic attacks, as I get them myself, one really has to wonder if this is indeed her strategy. Every contestant says they undergo a pretty extensive psych eval before heading into the house, but Austin did suggest they possibly overlooked some parts of hers because of the story she brought. He could be right, or it could simply be no different than Vanessa breaking down the first night of the feeds. Sometimes things really get to you no matter how strong you are mentally.
Really, the only thing making me think this could be a strategy is because it’s essentially how she handled it a few weeks ago. After being caught up in a web of lies, so hibernated in bed for a few days until things blew over. She even admitted to the DR that was her laying low. The only difference is, she wasn’t on the block then. Laying low this week will not earn her sympathy votes, and they certainly won’t evict John because they feel bad. If anything, they’re more likely to vote out Audrey because they’ll feel she should be going home instead of spending the next few weeks in a jury house. That is why it’s unlikely this is strategy, and instead we’re just watching someone who is defeated, which is uncomfortable to watch.
Before I begin today’s hopefully exciting updates, shameless plug time:
Donate to my LA fund – I explain it in more detail in the link, but the summarize, the LA trip caught me off guard.
(I promise I’ll stop with this plug next Wednesday when I fly out)
- 9:15am – The house is still sleeping, and probably won’t get a wakeup call until 10am today.
- 11:10am – A few people are up. Becky, Jason, Clay and John are outside. Becky is joking about her resting bitch face being real bad today lol
- Meanwhile, James and Steve are in the bedroom speculating on Audrey’s behavior. I have a feeling that’s going to be the talking point of the week. Is she faking, or is she breaking down?
- James – “I’m not a puppet master, I’m a puppet”. At least he admits it.. and that will get him a nice few week vacation in the jury house soon
- 11:40am – Steve is explaining ‘fishtanking’ in the house. Which means when people are singing, etc, the feeds cut to fish. James wonders if they got ‘fishtanked’ a few minutes ago (when he sang the theme to Simpsons), and the answer is.. yes James. You did
- 12:20pm – HoH camera time.
- Meg tells Clay if she wins HoH she will put up Steve and Austin w/o a backdoor option
- It’s funny listening to Meg talk to Clay about breaking up the Liz/Austin type of group. Hey Meg, Clay is with them
- 1:07pm – Shelli is called to the DR. She ignores them for about 30 seconds and they get snippy with another one. Austin replies ‘ohhhhh’ … the little things
- 1:20pm – Most people are up. Austin working out, Clay outside. A few people in the kitchen making lunch. Audrey is still nowhere to be seen. I don’t know if we’ll even see her until Thursday, if we see her at all.
- 2:00pm – Steve and Liz speculate if they’ll allow Audrey to remain in the HN room Thursday afternoon when they’re locked in the HoH room
- 2:30pm – Austin and Liz chatting in the pool (shocker), and Jason at his spot on the smoking couch. Basically, a typical afternoon in the Big Brother house
- 3:oopm – Everyone is still chatting, some sleeping, Vanessa doing some ab work in the living room. They did show the havenot room briefly, and we had an Audrey sighting…
- I wish I could go in the house and just talk to her. I absolutely hate seeing people like this, and want to help. Yes, it sucks she’s going home on Thursday, but she is a fantastic person and should try to spend the last few days showing how good of a person she can be.
- 5:00pm – Back from dinner and a walk. Jason is STILL in his spot outside. Austin is STILL next to Liz, and Shelli and Clay are back up in the HoH room talking. This is going to be a long few days.
- 6:10pm – Vanessa is talking to Shelli about Jackie and how she offered her (Jackie) a deal who just turned around and said ‘I’m good’. She thought it was weird. Guess who will probably go home next week.
- Vanessa wants to start targeting the ‘floaters’ who have had no blood on their heads (like John, Jackie, Becky, Steve)
- Vanessa floats the idea of making a deal with Audrey, but Shelli and Clay shoot it down because she’s not even talking to them. See, Audrey. That is why you should have left the HN room.
- 7:00pm – Shelli is having some ‘girl talk’ with Vanessa about Clay. She is excited how Clay keeps mentioning things like them hanging out after the house. She’d love to do it, but she is scared that the age difference will become a harsh reality when they leave the house.
- I guess Audrey was allowed regular food for 24 hours or so because of some meds she took.
- Meanwhile, James is downstairs making plans to meet Becky and Jackie’s hot friends.
- The girls say guys need to have a nice bed if they want to get action. Take notes, guys
- 7:24pm – Meg joins the conversation from her nap and is explaining her dream. They love sharing dreams.
- 8:00pm – Steve is giving Vanessa a Big Brother history lesson
- And, Jason is giving the people outside Big Brother information. Do they only bring like 3 people in who have actually watched the show?
- Jason is saying the twins will come in the house before double eviction, so this week or next. I hope they do a double eviction next week, but bringing Liz in will take up some time so that won’t happen.
- Meg says she heard Austin talking to “Liz” about what happened in the house (that involved Liz). Yet, Jackie is still trying to be skeptical. They also agree that Austin likely has a strong three person alliance going with them.
- The house is outside talking about how they’ll need to split the three up, yet Clay and Shelli are outside with the group. People are going to be so shocked when they find out Chlelli are in on it
- 9:40pm – Very slow night in the house, so I’m back watching another lifetime movie. Yes, I am a guy lol. These movies are so bad, but you can’t stop.
Check back for updates!