Alright, I’ll admit it, this cast has been a major dud so far. The key word is “so far” because there really is a lot of potential for some blowups, but they’re removing some of that potential this Thursday night when Jozea leaves the house. There are a few hotheads ready to pop, and he is one of them. Unfortunately his family will be watching his drama this summer rather than us enjoying it. Paul is another one who could blow at any moment, and that may happen this week when the realizes he doesn’t have control of the house.
He was chatting with Bronte earlier, and he strongly believes Zakiyah and Da’Vonne are on their side. Everything is fine and dandy in the world of Paul, but that will all come crashing down around him – and I can’t wait! If he doesn’t stir up the house after the eviction, I’m going to be disappointed in our tattoo’d wonder.
On a site note, I’ve been tinkering between trimming my current mobile theme versus adding an entirely new theme. I removed the profile photos from mobile because they took up way too much room, but for some reason I still see them on my phone. Can anyone else still see the profile photos at the top of the page on their mobile device (tablet’s not included).
Time for some evening feeds. I will be splitting duties with Mrs. Beans, and this will be her first time blogging Big Brother, so be nice! I’ll let you know when she takes over.
For now, updates:
- 2:45pm – Most of the house is around the kitchen cooking, while Corey is having some private time with Nicole outside. They’re having a typical Nicole style conversation, which means nap time. I love her, but she is not the most exciting person in the house.
- 3:51pm – I didn’t realize I had the feeds on pause for so long. It’s now an hour later and James is in the pool talking to Natalie and Bronte. He thinks it’s going to be between Paulie and Jozea this week, and Bridgette is completely safe. He’s obviously just humoring her
- Bronte says they need to end this pixel thing because she can’t stop staring at Paulie.
- James is still chatting with Bronte and Natalie, while looking pretty
- 4:26pm – Pool time over, now the girls are going to work out. Pretty slow day in the house.
Melindabeans here taking over for Steve for the moment:
- 4:50pm – This is seriously all that’s going on right now:Natalie: “My sports bras are too tight, so I have to lose weight.”
- 5:03pm – Bronte and Natalie are outside talking about how screwed they are if Jozea goes home. Natalie thinks Victor is smart and one of the biggest threats and that he’s going to be put up soon.
- 5:16pm – Victor is teaching Bronte and Natalie how to “duckwalk,” which is an exercise that looks awful and makes me want to cry, but the best part is the look on Da’Vonne’s face. She’s all, “WTF?” and cracking up at them.
(I feel like I should go to the gym now)
- 5:25pm – In case you didn’t know (and because nothing exciting is going on), some Corey wisdom: you aren’t supposed to work out your chest or shoulders that much if you’re a baseball player, because it affects your ability to throw a baseball. This could be useful in trivia or if you want to bore someone.
- 5:31pm – Corey is still talking about baseball.
- 6:27pm – I guess there were helicopters flying around last night. Brunette Nicole, Blonde Nicole, and Victor are discussing it. Brunette Nicole: “I didn’t realize crime got that bad that they had to chase people with helicopters. I thought that was just movie stuff.” It’s like she lived under a rock all her life…or maybe I’m just jaded from living near a big city.
- 6:31pm – Jozea is talking to Bronte and Paul about who they should put up, as if he’s still going to be in the house on Thursday.
- 6:33pm – Side note: I wish this would stop happening, because…gross:
- 6:35pm – Jozea: “I’m confident enough that I feel like I’m staying,” after Paul told him he needs to pack ‘just in case.’ Paul also mentions how much he hates Tiffany.
Check back for updates