Good evening, Junkies. The slow week continues as everyone seems to be waiting for Thursday night, and I am joining them. While some of these conversations are interesting, there is little to no game talk going on. This is typically where I’d post some analysis on the house, but the fact there is little to talk about speaks volumes. Let’s get the drama going, Big Brother!
Here are some updates:
- 8:18pm – Paulie is outside talking to Frank, Nicole and Michelle. He is going on again about last night where the newbie crew kind of piled on him about being sent home this week. He is saying they’re all mean people and if they weren’t in the house, he’d punch them all.
- Meanwhile, Nicole has mentioned how she’s been called the ‘b-word’ over and over. It is kind of driving me crazy how she won’t say bitch. The little things, I guess
- 8:35pm – Joz and sitting by the pool with Vanessa2.0. He is rambling about how he’ll know who is real friends are this week, and how it will be crazy if he stays. I wonder if it’s starting to hit him that he could actually be going home
- Outside, Paulie, Corey and Bridgette are chatting. Bridgette is telling a story about how she got trapped in a Walgreens because there was a crazy guy outside yelling. He was banging on the windows and freaking out
- The feeds go back to Joz who is still planning on how he’ll know everyone so well by day 80. Yes, we usually get to know them pretty damn well watching the feeds.
- Van2.0 asks Joz what chess piece he would be if Big Brother was a chess match. He says he’s a leader, so he thinks he’d be a queen. Damn, this guy is delusional. Not many queens get wiped out 2nd
- 8:58pm – Paulie, Bridgette, and Natalie are all talking about their perfect natural teeth. At least something from Natalie is natural (sorry, had to)
- The perfect teeth crew go inside and the feeds go back to Joz and Van2.0 in the hot tub. I’ll switch to the inside camera.
- And here is Bronte doing what she does best.. checking out Paulie
- 9:22pm – James is clearing it up with Nicole that he is deep undercover and still on their side. He does have the newbies pretty well convinced he’s with them
- Michelle is chatting with Corey and all you hear in the background is Paul and Victor talking. I don’t think they need mics
- Day and Zaky are chatting about how Bronte loudly said “if you’re an actress, model, dancer, or singer. I don’t care who you are, you’re going to be the first one out of here”. Those things fit Zakiyah pretty well, and Zaky is also been cuddly with Bronte’s crush, Paulie. Drama unfolding? I hope so
- The girls are talking about Bronte, and Zaky’s impression of Bronte is hilarious. I love this hatred between the two
- 10:20pm – Michelle has joined the two in the HoH room, and Day is waiting for James because she wants to talk to him about how close he’s been.
- Michelle isn’t sure if she wants to warn the other girls before the eviction because she wants to shake them up for the HoH comp. It’s not a bad idea, but I’ve often seen people perform better when they are angry over a blindside
- Nicole joins, and the girls are worried because James has been following around Natalie and Bronte all day.
- The conversation shifts, and Nicole talks about how she was in love with Hayden and they dated for about 1.5 years. They didn’t ‘do anything’ in the jury house, however
- 10:45pm – Paulie joined Bronte and Natalie and Bronte is laying it on thick. She is saying they should extend the pixel thing by a few days.
- Paulie leaves, Paul and Joz join. James asks who they should vote for, and Joz again shows confidence in the week. He said he thinks Bridgette was just planted there so people will choose between two guys.
I’m closing this. I’ll have an overnight recap in the morning (or Amy will)