You’re here for results, and I’m here to give them to you. As I type this, the feeds are about ready to pop back up and start resuming what we were watching on CBS, so I’m going to wrap this up and briefly toss out some plugs before that happens..
- 7:00 pm – Waiting for the feeds to come back up.
- 7:10 pm – Should be up any minute….
- 7:15 pm – Frustration growing….
- 7:20 pm – Still waiting. Sorry guys. CBS e-mailed me and told me to tell everyone it was endurance tonight and to watch along. I feel kind of betrayed
- AND WE’RE ON! Comp still going!
- Cody doesn’t look too happy handing out the balls
- Paul almost gets it in
- 7:30 pm – Jessica is not too happy during this competition. At least she is letting some anger out
- Kevin nearly got it in but he’s done for now. Josh is up
- Looks like Alex and Matt tackled each other for some balls
- Matt swings and misses.
- Meanwhile, Paul is up again. He must be getting the tickets from Christmas
- 7:35 pm – So far Paul is going a lot, Jessica is pissed in general, and Kevin nearly won
- Paul clearly has the most attempts so far, so if he doesn’t win with all this practice he fails
- And Paul wins HoH!
- Meanwhile, Cody’s reaction
Going to take a small break and then blog the post-HoH
Update before I go….
- 8:42 pm – Production comes over the speaker and tells them no nose-to-nose but they’re allowed to yell at each other, etc. I assume this has to do with Christmas and Jess from earlier
- You can hear Jess talking to Christmas. Chris is saying she just wants peace. Cody said he just wants to enjoy the week because he knows one of them are going home this week