Is anyone thrown off for some reason? I keep walking around like today is Sunday, but my calendar keeps saying Saturday. Weird. Must have been the late Thursday night. Before I begin, I want to give everyone who has donated so far this season a huge thank you! It may not seem like much, but donations go a long way in helping me recharge between posts. Last night I got to take my daughter out to a little dinner and it was great! So thank you again.
Enough about me, on to actually important stuff – Big Brother!
It’s veto day in the house and as I summed up in my earlier post there are a few options for Paul’s failure but luck is clearly on his side this week so I fully expect Cody to walk out the door on Thursday. That said, I fully expect him to walk back in the house with the buyback coming (“allegedly” wink, wink) and that should stir things right back up. Looking at the silver lining, Cody will be evicted and they’ll probably keep Jessica in the house because she’s a lame duck. This means if Cody does win his way back in, we’re back to square 1 with drama!
Let’s jump right into the feeds….
- 10:15 am – Feeds return from picking players for the veto comp and Paul is back at grilling Ramses
- He is telling him that he needs to go along with the plan and just throw the comp this week.
- Elena and Matt are picked to play for veto. It’s unlikely that Christmas used her power which allows her to keep it in her back pocket
- Veto players – Paul, Ramses, Alex, Josh, Elena, Matt
- 10:55 am – Paul is in the HoH room with Josh and Matt talking about how stupid Cody was to go after him.
- Paul is on a huge power trip right now
- 11:15 am – Cody is in the HN bedroom talking about how Paul has it rigged so far from production because he’s entertaining.
- 12:00 pm – Everyone sitting around waiting for veto. They may be waiting awhile as it’s extremely hot down there. Production may wait until this evening unless it’s predicted to be a long competition
- 12:50 pm – Still sitting around listening to Kevin’s stories
- 1:15 pm – The feeds are literally so quiet right now that I have to look up from bed (relaxing, so what?) to see if my browser crashed. I wait for movement then look away.
- 1:45 pm – Paul and Kevin are debating on how Harry Houdini died.
- Paul says he died from drowning during a show. Kevin says an ulcer. They say they’re going to google it
- If you’re wondering, Houdini died from a ruptured appendix, so Kevin was close to being right.
- 2:30 pm – Yup, still nothing. I may consider taking Saturday afternoons off since they’re always boring until after POV.
- 3:05 pm – Kevin is talking to Alex about the rest of the house
- Alex said Christmas thinks that Ramses is going to flip and try to win. Kevin said he couldn’t beat Alex if there was 20 games in a row
- Alex says Christmas is bad news. A big threat
- Kevin is acting pissed that Elena said she had a dream she was in the final 2 with Paul
- Alex said Paul wanted people to throw it to him (PoV). Kevin asks why? Alex says this is his show now.
- Kevin says Paul has been in the DR more than the people in the DR
- Alex said if these two listened to me we would have the power. They’re dead to me. They fucked us. (I don’t know who she’s referring to yet)
- Ok, I think she was talking about Josh and Ramses. She still thinks Ramses voted to keep Christmas.
- 3:12 pm – Paul comes in. Alex tells him that they have a code word if Ramses is trying to win to tackle him
- 3:25 pm – Jason does the havenot gamble….
- And he loses! He’ll be a havenot this week and next. Ouch!
- 4:10 pm – Feeds down likely for veto!
- Not sure why I sound excited. I doubt Ramses is going to win and cause drama which is the only thing I’d look forward to
- 5:55 pm – Checking in, feeds still down
- 7:00 pm – Feeds still down
- 8:00 pm – Still down
- 8:30 pm – Zzzzzz
- 8:50 pm – Still down. I’m guessing this is one of the timed competitions where everyone stays in their own room and waits. Although 45 mins or so per person seems a bit much
- 9:30 pm – Feeds still down. Eyes getting strained. Too much time staring at feeds
- 9:35 pm – Feeds are back
- Paul won the PoV!
- Cody is almost certain to go home on Thursday. Could lead to a super boring week unless the newbies wake up (*spoiler alert* they won’t)
- Meanwhile, not too happy in the other room
- Paul and Raven up in the HoH room bashing Ramses because he didn’t completely throw this competition.
- Paul plans on publicly shaming him (his words) and saying he’s going to get him out of the house.
- So basically Ramses was screwed if he won, and screwed if he lost. The only option he had was to pull a Caleb and sit down
- 9:50 pm – Ramses comes in the HoH room and says he was scared he was going to win
- Paul shrugs it off and says it looked ‘a little sketchy’.
- 10:30 pm – Cody and Jessica are in bed pouting while Kevin is prepping his talk show for the night.
- 10:45 pm – Ok, off to bed!