I have to put it out there… I’m done with Jess and Cody. By ‘done’, I’m not referring to being a fan or not (I don’t like anyone!). What I mean is that there really is no hope for them and they’re at the point of just wasting our time like everyone else. I was pulling for Cody to return to the house because I felt he was the only one who would challenge the big group and stir the pot. Nope. He’s been a complete dud since returning and just spends most of his time attached to Jessica. We would have been better off with Cameron or Dom returning than Cody, but can’t change that now. As far as Jessica, she has potential to stir things if Cody leaves, so I’m going to be rooting for her to win safety this week to prevent her from getting the boot. Overall, the best thing moving forward is for Cody to leave and Jessica to seek vengeance.
That brings us to today where we have nominations and the temptation competition. The entire house (minus Christmas) is planning on playing in the competition to ensure one of them wins and one loses (a pawn). Last I heard, only Cody plans to play because those two didn’t want to risk a situation of one winning and one losing. Little do they know, Paul would rather a pawn lose because it would be better for Cody/Jess to be regular nominees than the 3rd nom (and don’t get me wrong, this is Paul’s HoH)
Regarding updates, I am shooting up to my parents at some point this weekend, so you guys will have to self-update in the comment section again. I am not sure if that will be tonight or tomorrow yet, but I’ll keep you updated on that.
So that’s where we stand. The week of Josh has begun. What will he do? Whatever Paul wants him to do. I have a suspicious that Paul is going to want to overthink the week once again so he can make a big splash come Thursday night. I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s playing the game to be recognized as the best player in history and is going to keep doing what he considers big move after big move. Early indications are a backdoor attempt at Jessica because there is nothing better than kicking someone while they’re down.
- 9:30 am – Feeds have been down for 20 minutes or so. I’d assume they’re already jumping right into the temptation challenge, or at least doing the thing where they go up to the room and say whether or not they’re playing in it
- 10:15 am – Feeds are back, going to find out who is playing
- Meanwhile, Christmas is humping Jason who is in a headlock by Paul
- 10:50 am – Went to get coffee, came back, feeds down. I assume for the comp.
- Oh and sorry for initially calling this Saturday thread. I have no clue why this season has thrown me off. Quite a few weeks I’ve called today Saturday, but it has only happened during BB season. I want to say because of a comp today but that only started last week.
- 1:15 pm – Feeds still down. With almost the entire house playing, it could take awhile
- 3:30 pm – Still down!
- 5:00 pm – Very long comp as expected. Feeds still down. I had a feeling it was going to be long when they woke them up at 9 to choose if they wanted to play and jumped right into comp less than an hour later
- 6:15 pm – Feeds still down.
- Random question – Does anyone out there drive for Uber/Lyft? I am considering doing it this winter when school starts back up again and wanted to know if it’s worth it, pays well, etc. Feel free to shoot me a contact message if you have any experience with it. If you give me great information, I’ll pick a person at random to sign up under so you get credit for referring someone. Thanks!
- Also, a fan wanted me to do a shout out for her. She said it would mean a lot for me to do it, so Audrey this is for you! Thanks for being a fan of the blog!
- 8;30 pm – Feeds are back!
- Sounds like Cody won and Jessica finished last. This means Cody is safe and Jessica is a 3rd nom. Probably worst case for Paul
- Josh is trying to figure out who to nominate now. Right now it’s leaning Mark and Josh.
- Now that Cody is safe and there is a chance that Jessica is if Cody/Jess win veto, Paul is trying to manage the jury already. I guess he did learn from last year. Not a good idea to call a potential jury member a c*nt (even though she voted for him to win)
- Paul wants to get Jess, Cody, then Elena out.
- Paul keeps hammering home his plan and eventually leaves
- Josh is doing some cam talking to give us some real info
- Josh tells us he wants Elena out
- Josh feels comfortable knowing where Jessica and Cody stand while he doesn’t respect Elena playing both sides
- 8:45 pm – Mark comes in to talk
- He asks what’s going on. Josh tells him that Mark is going up as a pawn, and Elena is going up next to him for the same reason
- Mark leaves and Josh tells him to send Elena up
- Josh goes back to the cam talk
- He says he has a huge crush on Elena, and she’s gorgeous, but she’s shady and he can’t trust her.
- Paul comes back into the HoH room
- Josh retells a bit of the Mark conversation
- Elena comes in and Josh asks her how to use the remote control before he lets her know he’s going to nominate her
- Elena jumps right in ‘So you want to put me up as a pawn? Good’ … ‘even though you told me yesterday that I’m ok’
- Wow Elena calls Josh right out on his lame excuse of saying that Elena was a good competitor. She said there are plenty of people better
- Elena takes off her jacket to (likely) distract Josh
- Josh is mumbling and Elena knows she has him on the robes so she busts out math. She says past statistics and averages shows that Elena isn’t a better competitor in the game
- 9:10 pm – Feeds down for nominations most likely
- 9:30 pm – I am dead tired so I am going to pass out. Expect Matt and Elena to be nominated. I really hope there isn’t drama when the feeds return. Well I hope there is but I want to cover it 🙁
Check back for updates