Sorry for the late update, everyone. Had some morning errands I needed to run.
It’s veto day in the Big Brother house and the chances of there being a surprise nomination of someone other than Cody is lower than the chances of Cameron running back through that door buck naked screaming he is the Lizard King.
How do I know this? Because it was obvious, but also because it already happened…
PoV results – Paul took down Josh. Cody is up
Final noms – Cody, Alex, Ramses
- 9:50 am – Jason is playing some pool outside while Christmas is inside talking to the house
- The group inside are planning for Cody’s campaign. I’m surprised they’re not trashing Ramses because that’s the new thing of the week
- I’m also surprised Christmas is still in the house. Maybe they pushed the surgery back a day
- 1:40 pm – I think my time above was messed up, so ignore that.
- The house is still sitting around kitchen listening to Paul
- Kevin is playing pool outside with Mark
- I assume Cody and Jessica are in the pool doing whatever it is the hell they do in life
- 3:30 pm – Paul is upstairs talking up Josh which is smart because it further cements him as a loyal soldier
- Meanwhile, the frog twins are still in the water getting as much time with each other as they can
- 4:00 pm – Elena has joined the frogs in the pool. First sign people other than Jason are reaching out to them
- Meanwhile Dom is talking to Matt in the pantry about who needs to go next
- They are saying Jess, but also Ramses because Ramses lied to their faces (he didn’t)
- 4:10 pm – Paul is telling another story about Venice hours after his story about London
- You know how some people go into the house and try to hide how rich they are (Vanessa)? Paul just spits on that strategy
- Paul “every other month I’m traveling” lol
- 4:45 pm – Ramses is talking to Kevin and appears to be worried about being a sneak eviction this week
- Kevin tells him if he’s evicted this week, he’ll take his place (he obviously can’t)
- It doesn’t mean Ramses isn’t screwed next week
- Note – Not sure I mentioned it but I am hearing Christmas’s surgery is rescheduled to Wednesday
- Double Note – Christmas is out of the house but I don’t think for surgery.
- 5:45 pm – The house made a cake for Dom’s birthday tomorrow. Paul is making friendship fries.
- Mark and Elena are outside on hammock. Slow night
- 6:15 pm – Christmas is back and Jess pulls her aside for a chat
- Jess says that she really had nothing to do with her being nominated
- Jess points out how she is upset that Christmas said she is playing both sides of the house because Jess never pretended to be on her side (this is true)
- Jess feels Christmas is kind of being a mean girl and is the reason she’s being alienated in the house (I did notice Jess more social with Christmas out)
- Christmas says she was never coming after her, and still doesn’t understand why Cody put her up
- Christmas believes Jess didn’t have anything to do with the nomination.
- Christmas says that she asked for her vote and Jess said yes. Jess replied that she said she’d think about it and sleep on it.
- Jess continues and Christmas cuts her off and says ‘would you like me to continue or would you like to keep interrupting’ … ouch
- Jess apologizes for interrupting
- Christmas says she took it personally when Jess threw shade, and probably shouldn’t have
- Christmas is upset because Jess asked her how she was doing (weird)
- Regarding the day she broke her foot. Christmas says that nobody came down to see her. While in the backyard, Jess was kind of helping but not really
- (note, Jess was the first one Christmas saw when she re-entered the house and she (Jess) gave her a big hug)
- Long one
- Christmas talks about how Cody whispered in her ear that you can see the bone sticking out of her foot in her opinion to play psychological warfare.
- Jess points out how she was the first person to greet Christmas when she returned. Christmas downplayed the interaction.
- Christmas points out how Jess has had a really awful week and brings it back on herself and says that she also had a rough week (which is true)
- Jess says she interpreted her conversation with Cody as a threat to Jess’s game.
- Christmas agrees there was a miscommunication that day
- 6:30 pm – The two are still talking
- Christmas asks if Jess went around telling people that she (Chris) is coming after her.
- Jess said that she told people that because she’s with Cody and Cody is a target. Jess said they kind of go hand in hand. Christmas replies ‘they don’t’ (though they kind of do)
- Jess says she is not trying to be catty. She just wants to live in the same house. Christmas replies ‘ok let’s just live in the same house’
- Jess is not trying to be a villian. She is just taking it day by day
- The two go back and forth for a little while longer all friendly then finish it up with a hug
- 7:30 pm – Alex, Dom, and Elena are up in the HoH room talking about the game so far.
Check back for updates