It’s the first double eviction of the Big Brother season, and it could be a big one. With Shelli likely walking out the door, the house is about evenly split and the second HoH could shift the power dramatically to one side. Depending on who wins it, of course. I mean James could win, put up Steve and John and then backdoor Becky for some reason. You never know. Although, if he does that, he’ll deserve to lose the game.
Another big thing will be how shocked Shelli will be when she realizes she is actually out of the house. She was walking around very confidently early in the week, and while she has started to question the vote, I think she still deeply believes she has the numbers to stay. She should have been apprehensive when Vanessa pulled her aside and basically said ‘look, I’m going to campaign to stay. I won’t trash you in the process, but I am not going down without a fight’. Vanessa did what she said. Shelli sat on her hands. And now, Shelli will probably be gone.
There likely won’t be a second HoH revealed tonight, so if you want to watch to see who wins, join the live feeds for free
Also remember – The NFL may be interrupting your DVR, so make sure it is properly recording tonight!
- 6:00pm – And we begin!
- Highlights from former episode
- They are showing the audience a lot. Figures, the week I’m not there.
- They are showing the brief Becky/Vanessa conversation when Becky walked away
- A random clip of James scaring one of the twins
- 6:10pm – Eviction time
- Shelli says happy birthday to Jason and compliments the house.
- Vanessa takes a different approach. Recites something (probably from the bible)
- Austin – Shelli (1-0 Shelli)
- Steve – Shelli (2-0 Shelli)
- James – Shelli (3-0)
- Meg – Shelli (4-0)
- Jackie – Shelli (5-0 — Shelli evicted)
- Julia – Shelli (6-0)
- John – Shelli (7-0)
- Liz – Shelli (8-0)
- Shelli not too upset. Expected it. Gives everyone hugs.
- Interview time. Julie asks what went wrong. Shelli says Vanessa is a good player. She thinks James has a lot to do with it, and Vanessa has good game and a lot to do with it. She feels a bit betrayed from Vanessa.
- Julie asks about Clay. Does she regret the showmance. ‘no’. Do you love him? ‘woo, Julie, let’s slow down’
- 6:23pm – We’re back. HoH time.
- They are showing loops of certain moments on the memory wall. It is what the house has been studying all day for the HoH comp. Here we go….
- (note: if you watched the feeds. The debate is clear. Clay had the fork in his right hand)
- Question 1 – All correct
- Question 2 – James, Meg, Jackie, and Liz out
- Question 3 – All correct
- Question 4 – Julie, Vanessa out
- Question 5 – All correct
- Question 6 – Steve wins
- They all head inside before the commercial break and nobody talks to Steve like in typical seasons when they all rush and plan who to nominate. I guess Steve’s alliance decided they can just talk inside his head where it’s more private
- 6:30pm – Nomination Time
- Meg and Jackie are nominated
- This doesn’t mean anything yet. I think Becky is the ultimate target
- 6:37pm – PoV competition. It’s a puzzle type of thing that I bet Steve or Vanessa will win.
- James, Vanessa, and John are the additional players
- They need to get 3 balls in holes down a ramp thing.
- Everyone has ball 1
- John has ball 2, and James
- Jackies and Meg have 2
- John wins PoV, but Steve was complaining his wasn’t working properly.
- Steve and John have a quick discussion on what to do.
- Commercial Break. Should be interesting to see if John uses it to get Becky out considering he’s close to her. He may just not use it.
- 6:45pm – We’re back. Veto time…
- Meg and Jackie are very nervous.
- John doesn’t use it
- Commercial Break
- 6:50pm – Eviction time
- Meg and Jackie’s speech makes it sound like Jackie is gone. They know it
- Vanessa (1-0 Jackie)
- Becky (1-1)
- John (2-1 Jackie)
- Austin (3-1)
- James (4-1 Jackie – Jackie evicted)
- Liz (5-1)
- Julia (6-1)
Check back to the blog later for the next HoH
The HoH competition will likely happen within the next hour or two. We should have the results before BBAD, so I’m going to take a Lifetime Movie break