Wow, they are actually showing this HoH competition on the feeds (you can watch here). Let me jump right into it and then work on the opening paragraph…
So what do you think of the eviction? We’re officially in jury, Da’Vonne knows everyone but Z and Michelle screwed her, but I doubt it will matter.
- 7:30pm – let’s see who is still on the ropes…
- Victor, Paulie, Nicole, Natalie, and Zakiyah
- Looks like Bridgette, James, and Corey will be havenots this week. Although I realize Michelle is off, and I don’t know what order. I’ll find out
- Natalie is in a big spin and doesn’t look good. She may puke.
- Michelle apparently puked and she isn’t looking too good now
- Natalie and Nicole talking about puking, but they’re still hanging in there
- It does sound like Michelle was 4th off, so Bridgette, James, and Corey are havenots. Michelle just is a haveemptystomach
- Let’s see, who will cause the most drama by winning?
- Nicole down. Nearly landed in puke
- 7:50pm – Paulie is in full spinout mode, but I think he’s doing it purposely to show off.
- 7:53pm – Z falls. It’s down to Paulie, Nat, and Victor
- Paulie is off. Down to Victor and Natalie
- Natalie really wants HoH because she thinks this is the only comp she has a chance at winning. Victor wants a letter from his mom
- Natalie keeps playing the sad card. Victor is not buying it. Doesn’t care
- 8:00pm – Natalie keeps whining about saying she will never win an HoH. He is the last person who is going to feel bad about her
- Unless Victor gives up, it’s his to lose. He is handling the hit, and the swing way better than Natalie who is slamming into the board every time around and huffing and puffing
- Natalie – “I need to see my mommy. I’m homesick and I’m very sensitive, so I need to see her”
- (note: I can’t believe I went to get tacos and missed Michelle puking and crying. Oh well, I’ll wait a few days for it to happen again)
- Natalie still whining how she’s going to lose the only comp she could have won. No, Nat. If you lose, that means you couldn’t win.
- Natalie – “Victor give it to me pleasssseee”. Victor – “I want it as bad as you. Remember, I was evicted already” (and she shit all over him on national TV)
- 8:30pm – Both still hanging in there. Impressive. Though, sounds like Natalie is making a deal.
- She asked if he can last a little longer to see if she can win
- Natalie is so sad. She knows she can’t win. Her guilt is not going to work.
- 8:45pm – Still going. Natalie still whining. Victor quiet.
- 8:50pm – Natalie drops, Victor wins HoH.
- The group comes over to hit Natalie with the hashtags. Victor comforts her (nice of him). James runs over to be hero
Check back for updates