After spending her afternoon with Jessie as “punishment” for opening Pandora’s Box, it was finally time for Rachel to name her nominations for the week. In a surprise to no one, they are:
This is the absolute safest path for Rachel and Jordan right now. Sure, they could attempt to backdoor one of them, but what’s the point? In this late in the game, it’s not much of a backdoor any more as it is just a gamble. Right now it’s less about who is nominated as it is who wins veto. Trying to be sneaky and putting Adam on the block next to either sweat pant sister opens up the possibility of the one not nominated winning veto, pulling off her sister, putting up Jordan and having the votes to control who goes home.
Adam can still do the same, but it’s unlikely. I think his plan is to ride the wave until as long as he possibly can and then cross his fingers he can win HoH. Smart move? Risky move? You be the judge.
5:36 BBT – Kalia is the girls biggest target, and they’re already preparing to focus on Adam (if he wins the veto). Reality is, Adam is not winning the veto because he’s not going to try on this one. Even if he did try, he probably wouldn’t win.
5:39 BBT – In a surprise to me, Kalia and Porsche are talking about voting for Jordan to win if they get to jury (because they think Dani would).
Discuss here what you think of these nominations while watching the live feeds for free.
- Porsche wanted to de-throne Kalia as the worst decision in the house this season by putting up Adam vs Rachel, which essentially gives Jordan a chance to win, take off Rachel, and give them the power to eliminate whoever replaces Rachel. This was a clear case of over-thinking and was only saved by…
- Pandora’s Box was brought back into the game, and it was up to Porsche to decide to open it or not. I’m pretty sure her alliance told her that BB was probably going to offer the kitchen sink to shake things up and to not accept anything, but she took it anyway. Here is what happens…
- For I assume just 1 week, everyone in the house will form back up as teams similar to week 1. Rachel/Jordan naturally paired up, Adam/Shelly are together, and the sweatpants sisters are a pair. In exchange for this, Porsche and her partner (Kalia) each get $5,000 minus taxes. Pretty poor gamble by Porsche since she was my favorite to win $500k this morning.
- Feeds went back to trivia, and like week 1, the HoH had to nominate a pair, instead of two individuals. This twist essentially saved Porsche from making a terrible decision, but it’s still very tough because now there is a 33% chance one of the newbies go home opposed to the 0% chance they had just a few hours ago (assuming Porsche didn’t make the dumb choice like she talked about)
Quick reveal: Rachel and Jordan are nominated.
View the feeds for free to see their reaction
- Back to explaining. This means if Rachel or Jordan win PoV, they will remove themselves as a team, and Adam and Shelly will be nominated, giving complete power to Rachel and Jordan who they’d like to evict, as it would then be a 2-1 vote. Shelly would likely be going to jury if this situation happens.
- If Porsche or Kalia win, they have the right to change their decision to Adam and Shelly, but they won’t. If Adam or Shelly win PoV, they won’t have an option to use it, and the votes will remain the same.
I hope this cleared up some questions. I’m sorry this is a late post, I confirmed the nominations via twitter and facebook earlier, but then went to watch the show Louie on DVR…. very funny show, btw. Make sure you’re following either Twitter or Facebook to get the absolute latest spoilers before I can increase my carpel tunnel by creating a blog post about whatever is happening. Sometimes, I just like to make comments that never even see this site.
So the nominations are in, and I was wrong.. yes, I admit it, it happens once in awhile. Even though I’ve been near perfect this season predicting the eviction votes, nominations have been a bit tricky, and this week is no exception. I originally felt Kalia and Daniele would be on the block, and while I was fairly sure Kalia was going to be up, and I was right, her nomination partner is none other than purple sweats.
Jeff apparently is playing it safe this week, unlike Daniele last week, he is taking the safe approach. Nominate two people you want out, and simply re-nom the 3rd if one of them is vetoed out. Of course, if Daniele is the one to veto the person, that leads to the pawn situation, which will probably lead Adam back on the block… again.
How are they taking it? Well, Porsche not surprisingly seems completely indifferent, and to be honest I’m not even sure she realizes she’s nominated yet, and Kalia is also being very predictable, she’s sleeping!
This week will be a good one if Kalia goes because frankly she made the worst decision so far this season during her reign as HoH, and doesn’t even deserve to be part of the jury at his point. The biggest question is, will Kalia somehow find a way to screw up her position on the jury? All signs point to.. YES!
So tonight on Big Brother, it looks like they got real fancy for the HoH challenge, turning the backyard into a huge golf course and even invited some guy with a red shirt and white pants to come play with them. Funny how that wasn’t mentioned on the feeds.
Seriously though, I can handle the NFL butting into The Amazing Race, in fact I’m used to it by now. I set my DVR to record that show for 2 hours because I pretty much expect to see Andy Rooney’s ass giving me some type of opinion of his nobody cares about instead of watching TAR. However, when it comes to golf interrupting my show, shit’s about to get real! I propose all of my loyal readers stop watching golf to show them! Alright, that’s not fair since I doubt anyone reading this actually does, so I’ll have to go back to my war room to think of some other type of revenge, I’ll get back to you when I do.
Because I’m on top of things like that (see: for some reason I also record Same Name, yet don’t watch it), I wasn’t able to miss a minute of the Brenchal show this week! Naturally, about 67.3% of the airtime was just of those two either alone or trying to cut deals, or farting.. who knows, who cares. (btw, Rachel, hubby means husband, not FIANCE.. according to my facebook poll, you’re not even getting married, so there!).
On the non Brenchal site of things (I really hate that nickname, btw), Daniele was doing her weekly thing of trying to dig herself out of the hole she keeps putting herself in, and this time her plan is to nominate Adam and Shelly. Her theory is that by cutting a ‘deal’ with Brendon and Rachel, it’ll buy her a week or two. At this point, I don’t know what to think. It could be genius, it could be stupid, it really depends on whether or not they hold up their end of the bargain. Normally, it’s a terrible move, but Daniele has made so many terrible moves this game, you’d think they’d eventually cancel each other out and end up looking like she had some super master plan that ended up working out.
- First hand look at Daniele making stupid moves
- Watch Shelly’s house of cards that she was so proud to build crumble around her
- Brendon bash Rachel while hating Daniele
- Adam doing absolutely nothing
- $10 free music a month
- Brendon bash Rachel some more
- Complete access to the archive of every minute of the entire season so far
- Brendon and Rachel fighting some more
Oh, and the most important thing? You get to help support Big Brother Junkies! I do get commission for every person who signs up by clicking on this link, and that goes right back into paying for a pretty hefty website hosting bill right now. If you already have the feeds and want to support me even more, I won’t be mad at you for buying me something from my Amazon Wish List (I promise I won’t keep linking that).
If anything exciting happens in the house while I work on my computer, I’ll be on that shit tomorrow morning and give you all the details, if you don’t have them already (which I assume you don’t because Big Brother Junkies is the only BB site you visit, right???) See you tomorrow, Junkies!
So the very strange week in the Big Brother house continued with a strange nomination tonight by Daniele. Honestly I feel like I’m watching a different game than these people are playing at times. First the Lawon thing instead of Jordan, and now this? Tonight Daniele decided it was her best decision to put up two pawns (Shelly and Adam) in order to get out her real target, Brendon.
Her theory is that this will get these two to play, and try to win veto to try and take themselves off. This way when they do, they put up Brendon. He goes home. Right? Wrong.
What confuses me is that Daniele forgets that she doesn’t have the votes for this move. Shelly will probably vote for Brendon to stay, and Adam probably would as well, I think. Either way, when you have an alliance of 4 against you, and it really doesn’t matter which of the 4 go home, you do what you did last time Daniele was HoH, you put up 2 and replace with another if one wins veto. Kalia majorly screwed up her week, but now it seems it’s rubbing off on Daniele. I said Daniele was the smartest player in the house on twitter, but now I’m regretting it.
7:19 PM – Shelly and Rachel kind of going at each other now. Rachel is calling out Shelly on stuff she’s said. Brendon steps in and calms down the situation… screw you Brendon, we want drama!
7:25 PM – Shelly left and Rachel instantly starts going off on not trusting Shelly.
7:36 PM – It sounds like things aren’t all happy-go-lucky in the fab four alliance right now. I think Shelly’s house of cards is crumbling around her between both alliances, but she may have worked up Rachel in the process. I am hearing a ton of talk about Shelly tonight by both sides.
7:41 PM – Rachel said Shelly has been talking all types of ‘mean shit’ like she has no self esteem. Sounds like she’s speaking the truth. Brendon came out and said she (Shelly) has been playing both sides this whole time, while Jordan keeps saying she’s ready to leave the house. Reason #1 you don’t bring in former winners, they don’t have the same desperation to win. Jordan comes out again with her America’s Player theory she’s mentioned a few times. It’s pretty funny to hear her mention it a lot.
While my poster above implies there is some love affair between Daniele and Brendon, there may as well should be considering the turn of events that have happened in the house as of roughly 9pm on Thursday night.
Daniele did what she was fully expected of her that night, win what could have been a long endurance challenge, just like she did her last time in the house. This challenge was far easier than it should have been which disappointed a lot of fans, simply because some (Adam and Lawon) bailed before the feeds even turned back on, and the rest of the guys were out of it like 20 minutes later.