Still my favorite image of the season
Good evening, everyone! It’s eviction night, which means JaNat will be JaNomore in just a few hours – and it will be glorious. When Natalie walks out the door (which should happen), fan favorite James will be forced to remove his head from her butt that has been lodged up there since day 1….
Hopefully now that he is alone, he can actually start playing the game again and have a chance to make it a bit deeper in. While he is supposed to be the next target, it is unlikely that either group will pass up the opportunity to use him as a number to further their own game. If they do, well, he’ll get to re-enter the friendzone in the jury house soon enough. I hate to sound like I’m bashing James, because I’m not. As a person, he seems like a real stand up dude, and all-around good guy. While he may think Natalie is out of his league, I think it’s opposite, and hopefully he’ll learn that soon. Sorry, I’m ranting on a personal level, and I should stick to game. It just annoys me to see James hold her hand throughout the season, only to have her throw him under the bus the first chance she got.
On a different note – CBS is running a special promo for the Big Brother: Over the Top season. If you sign up to the live feeds, you can get one month free to check out the show! What you need to do is click on this link, and use the code FALLACCESS for an entire month free. Pretty damn sweet deal. You can also take advantage of it for tonight because the HoH competition will be another endurance challenge, and it will be shown on the feeds. So, go sign up, I’ll wait….
Live Show Updates: (times in est, because it’s the best time zone)
- 7:45pm – An hour and 15 minutes until the show!
- 9:00pm – Ok, here we go! Let’s start with some highlights of the week
- Julie calls the house ‘A showmance (NiCorey), A bromance, and a romance (JaNat) on the line’. A romance, really?
- Big Meech will be in the jury house clip
- And more Jeff and Jordan. Can’t go a season without them showing up (other than Jeff and his horrible jokes during the live feed breaks)
- 9:05pm – Now clips of the week that was the pity party hosted by Natalie
- Here is James/Natalie fight #293 of the summer. And Julie called it a romance
- 9:10pm – Some clips of the final 4 alliance courting James. First Victor, then Corey
- Who will land the vote of James
- They show Natalie kick James out of bed last night.
- 9:20pm – Jeff and Jordan segment
- They’re married, she’s pregnant. They’re having a boy
- 18 years from now, the kid will be joining the Big Brother house with Rachel’s kid
- Jeff thinks James and Natalie will be the Jeff and Jordan of the season. Alright, bro.
- 9:25pm – Up next, actual interesting stuff.. the jury house!
- Ok, jury house time…..
- Paulie and Z playing pool. Sounds like things have calmed down, and I’m sure they’re back to … doing their thing
- Da’ comments about how they’re back together and Bridgette/Da’ no longer exist.
- Michelle enters the house. The jury isn’t happy because they wanted her to stay in longer
- Michelle blames the ‘snake’ Nicole (even though Michelle said she was going after Nicole)
- Showing clips of last week. I forgot it was just a few weeks ago that James threw the HoH comp
- Michelle tells the house that Paul called her the c-word
- Da’ pissed that James threw the comp to her
- Paulie defends Nicole a bit and says people have been dragging her name through the mud
- Michelle mocks how Nicole pretended to be nervous
- Da’Vonne admits that Nicole is running the house. This is what I said a few days ago that I think she would be the one who could flip in favor of Nicole because she is the logical one
- 9:35pm – Commercial
- We’re back. Natalie fumbles her speech, but both her and James gush over each other
- James says he won’t campaign
- Paul – Natalie
- Nicole – Natalie
- Corey – Natalie – Natalie evicted
- Julie asks why she threw James under the bus. Natalie denies it
- Julie busts out some quotes from Natalie how she trusted James and his opinions.
- Julie should moderate a presidential debate, she fact checks better than Matt Lauer.
- She asks Natalie how real the showmance is. Natalie yells some stuff about being real
- She asks if there is a chance it could turn romantic. She says possibly (not)
- 9:45pm – Commercial break
- When they return, the HoH competition will start. It is the sliding comp where they slide back and forth filling something up. I’ll give more details shortly
- Ok, they need to fill 8 gallons of butter into the bubble containers.
- There is a second bubble that will release a second, and larger scooper that can help with the bigger container.
- Corey seems to have a good stride for this. He and Paul are going for the large one, while the other two are going for the small one. Victor laughing at them all
Time for me to end this, so I can begin the live HoH competition thread. Check back