Good evening, everyone! I started this as a post-veto comp update but it may be a fairly early night because some of the houseguests spent the whole night studying for the comp and not sleeping. So far, there was lots of smack-talking by Paul initially following the veto but conversations in the HoH and other parts of the house indicates that any replacement nominee will be safe.
About the featured image – several are feeling a little under the weather due to lack of sleep and the wet nature of the comp. So, Paul isn’t really doing the “neener, neener, I won the POV” face.
- 7:15 p.m. –
- Nat telling Vic that it’s not her nom (to replace)
- HoH: James & Nat (Michelle in shower) – After giving Paul & Vic a place to celebrate briefly, the sweethearts discussed sharing the plan with Michelle. Someone commented about the fact that James was the returner and Nat was the new player. James was asking her if he should talk to Michelle.
- 8:00 p.m. –
- HoH: James & Nat (Paul in shower) – Nat says Michelle wants to take out Nicole. Paul comes out of shower and leaves. Nat says she really wanted him out. She wanted Vic to win (me, too). She says she trusts Vic. They talk more game plays.
- London: Paul & Vic – Paul says when they win HoH next week, Nat & James are going on the block. He says they have to keep playing nice all week and that if they get rid of Vic, he’s f*d.
- 8:30 p.m. – The Battle Over The Big Meech Head
- HoH: Nat & James – Nat saying she needs to make sure Paul doesn’t get inside Michelle’s head to put James on the block.
- Safari: Vic, Michelle, Paul – Vic & Paul trying to make sure Michelle doesn’t let anyone into her head this week.
- 8:45 p.m. –
- Kitchen: James, Nat, Corey, & Nicole – James saying he is going to act like he hates them until the vote. Nicole & Corey agreeing.
- 9:30 p.m. –
- HoH: Nat & James – Nat says James needs to hang out with Paul & Vic so they don’t get suspicious because gets paranoid. He leaves the room and she closes her eyes to sleep.
- London: Paul & James – Paul wants to know why he was put up, if James trusts him. James says this is a slam dunk week. He says they put Corey or Nicole up this week and then Nicole up next week and Michelle even said she would be a pawn. Paul cannot let go of stuff.
- Tokyo: Nicole & Corey – Gettin’ busy under the covers?
- Safari: Vic & Michelle – Chatting about food and Michelle’s bad experience with chicken at a Chili’s. Vic leaves the room and Michelle is eating chips or something and she has the worst habit of chewing with her mouth open and crunchy things make it almost unbearable to listen.
- 9:45 p.m. –
- Kitchen: James & Paul – Checking out HN pies. There’s even a slop pie.
- HoH: Nat is getting ready for DR
- Safari: Paul, Michelle, James – Michelle putting on makeup, James trying on her sweatpants, Paul checking out her birth control pills and then they move on to details of her periods… (I can’t go any further with this conversation…between this and her abominable mastication, I am convinced she was poorly raised. Even for shock value, I don’t know any women who would use this subject.) Thankfully, they’ve moved on to talking about the same old Paul topic – Corey & Nicole calling him a liar & manipulator. Michelle asks James if he is still close with Nicole. He glosses over it but implies they are not close. James asks Michelle who she is going to put up and she says Corey.
- 10:45 p.m. –
- HN: James & Vic – James wants to get on Survivor next season. Vic says him, too. James teases him that he couldn’t survive without his hair products. Vic then says he would go on Amazing Race and James says he would be good on that. Vic leaves to get something to eat. James says he’s going to stay in HN.
- Safari: Vic, Paul, & Michelle – Paul says James is real onboard. Vic says he is going to wait until Thursday to talk to Nat.
Since it’s just these three saying the same things over and over again, I’m going to call it a night. I will check the flashback in the morning. Goodnight, everyone!!
- In a nutshell (the rest of the night) – I looked at the flashback and there is really nothing earth-shattering. Everyone except Vic was in bed by 12:30 a.m. He chatted with America & worked out in the back yard until about 3:00 a.m. and then he went to bed. Here are some highlights:
- Workout tips & playing pool
- Hates slop and won’t put all the sweet stuff in it. Makes a salsa slop instead
- Is worried about someone coming back
- Likes Nat & Michelle and wouldn’t put them up
- Took a cold HN shower and said it sucked
Vic said he is going to be the latest in bed this week. That means more of these chats with America!