I just posted my eviction prediction thread, but Julie Chen tweeted out this little gem, so I had to start my eviction thread early. I want you guys to have plenty of time to discuss this! Julie said this button will be a new twist added to the game.
Let’s think about this for a minute. The last time we had a button like this, it was the reset button in BB14 for the mentors. There is currently to twist to reset, and they already brought a player back, so what can this possibly do? Bring Ariana Grande into the game? Put the season out of it’s misery and vote to split the $500k five ways after the double? Vote for a winter Big Brother this season? Switch the feeds over to Utopia feeds? All types of possibilities!
But, in reality, it will probably be something that doesn’t impact the game much. They’ll probably vote on a new hair dye for Frankie.
That said, it’s good to see them introducing another twist, let’s hope it’s something that can live up to the promise of the most ‘twisted summer ever!’
Check back around 9pm est (6pm) for live updates. Until then, discuss…
- 6:00pm – It’s just about Big Brother time!
- Only 20 days remain in the BB16 season. I don’t know if I should be happy or sad. I guess it will depend on how the night goes.
- Announcer said ‘Plus a new game changing twist’.. maybe the button isn’t hair dye for Frankie?
- Highlights from the week and Nicole’s frustration.
- Frankie DR session, he is not really buying Derrick’s innocence about the backdoor Frankie plan this week.
- 9:12pm – Julie tells the house what they already expected. Double eviction night.
- Nicole’s plea.. ‘stop playing big baby, let’s play big brother and make big moves’
- Victoria’s plea – ‘shoutouts, I love Nicole, however I want to stay’
Christine – Nicole
Derrick – Nicole
Frankie – Nicole
Cody – Nicole
- Julie asking Nicole generic questions and how she feels about Hayden.
- Any final thoughts? Noo, I’m just excited to see who will follow me tonight
- 6:22pm – HoH competition.
- They play sound clips from people with a bleeped out word. Julie gives them an option what it could be. True or False.
- Round 1 – Derrick wins! Everyone voted True. Hilarious, Derrick actually won something.
- I am bumming, I wanted to see more clips. I love unnecessary bleeps.
- They are talking about sending Christine home, but that will depend on veto.
Victoria and Christine
Veto next. Sounds like Frankie will be the replacement nominee if it comes to it. If Christine wins, Frankie may go. If Victoria wins (haha), Christine may go home.
- 6:35pm – We’re back.
- Power of veto time. It’s a maze. My guess, Frankie or Christine win
- 3 layers of maze….
- Frankie in lead. Christine second. then caleb
- All on 2nd layer
- Frankie lead
- Frankie wins PoV
- 6:45pm – plans are for Frankie to not use. Christine should go home. Christine doe not look happy.
- Nominations are not changed.
- Team America is given missions.. both are lame.
Frankie – Christine
Caleb – Christine
Cody – Christine
- Christine walks right out the door, doesn’t say goodbye to anyone and received some boo’s in the crowd.
- Julie – Do you regret not sticking with Hayden and Nicole? Christine – Yes
Next twist… BB Rewind. If the button is pushed in the next few days, next week’s live eviction will stop, the nominees will remove from the block and the entire week restarts. New HoH, new PoV new nominees all in one night. The button is in the old HN room.
They are showing the button on one of the TV screens and the cast is already talking about not touching it and speculating what it is. Caleb is looking awfully curious though.
That’s a wrap. Live thread coming up soon.