Because the house is so incredibly slow and boring, they decided to let Izzy in. He is apparently a trained Hollywood dog, and looks to be an expert in begging for food. Unfortunately, Izzy is only there for one day, but I strongly suspect if he remained in the house, he would have a better chance at winning the next HoH over Victoria.
So, I am back from the dentist and trying to catch up on stuff that happened. It looks like Izzy is the biggest thing that will probably happen all week, so I guess tonight is Izzy night on the live feeds.
As the season is winding down, remember to subscribe to my personal facebook page for any updates on new blogs I may create, or any other updates in my life if you’re into that.
Tonight on CBS is the Veto competition (which means nothing), but we get to watch them pretend it actually really means anything. I guess it’s a good time to work on my homework in advance so I’m not spending my honeymoon writing essays.
- 1:30pm – Derrick is practically sleeping on the couch in the back yard. Caleb is making food. No sign of Izzy. I think I saw someone mention he was put into the storage room for now.
- 4:30pm – Holy crap, I just zonked out. I feel like I’m in the BB house with that nap. Anyway, Izzy is gone. Meanwhile, Victoria is ‘bashing’ Derrick to Frankie. Let’s see if he buys it.. she isn’t very convincing.
- Victoria feels like “super betrayed”, you know what she means? (pretty much the same stuff over and over) Frankie is basically telling her stop being stupid and taking it personal. So he’s trying to ‘patch’ things up with them and Victoria’s brain is melting not sure how to react
- Victoria – You want to play dirty, I’ll play dirtier… Frankie… what do you mean? Victoria – You know what I mean
Note – I have people have issues with cannot locate page for the facebook link. It was because I turned my page off to search engines so you needed to be logged in. I changed it
- I wonder if this conversation will just have Frankie convince Derrick to vote to keep Victoria and he’ll just break the tie (he’ll like the attention anyway). What is Derrick supposed to say? No? I refuse to throw her a pity vote even though the house all knows what I’m doing.
- Victoria is breaking out in the crocodile tears
- She is now saying she’s going to consider the best players as the ones who made big game moves, etc.
- The talk is done, now Victoria is hanging out with the guys minus Derrick.
- 7:07pm – Victoria is bragging to Derrick about her conversation with Frankie earlier. She can’t wait for him to re-watch it. Yes, I bet he will re-watch it and say “Watch this girl not only give up her game but make it seem like she’s against me so it helps me get to final 2”