Frank may be safe this week, but he has been digging himself in a deeper hole by the minute. Over the past week, the house has been comparing notes, and realized that Frank has been real friendly with pretty much anyone he can. I think he has told nearly everyone in the house he’d like to sit with them at the end, and in generally spreading himself thin. Why is he doing that? No clue, but that is the type of move rookies make. Yes, having multiple deals is alright, but you have to have about 2 max, and they have to be airtight. I think Frank doesn’t know how to play when his back isn’t against the wall, so he’s overplaying the game, to an Audrey level last season. I wonder if we’ll see Frank like this in the next week or two…
In addition to being the multi-alliance man, he has also been acting kind of like a dick. He even joked that people didn’t get to see the real him because he had to play nice due to always being on the block, and now he’s letting his guard down. The problem is, he let it way too far down. For example, he has apparently been pretty friendly with the girls butts in the game, especially Da’Vonne. I guess he has smacked or pinched her butt on multiple occasions. Last night, Day had enough and started to complain to people about it, and that got back to Frank. To his credit, Frank did try to apologize to Day, but he doesn’t think she really accepted it. Frank was sitting with Corey telling him that’s ‘just how he grew up’ with his mother and grandmother pinching his butt (weird), and growing up as a wrestler father likely had the testosterone flowing in the house, but that’s a lame excuse. He knows better. You can’t go pinching butts, especially of people you just met a few weeks ago. While Day may not have said anything, which gave him the impression it was ‘ok’, it wasn’t. I was on team Frank this season, but I think I’ll slowly step away from that train wreck and find someone new. I am kind of liking Paulie, and Nicole is always sweet, but Amy is Team Nicole, so we need to continue a rivalry 🙂 I’m leaning toward Team Paulie, especially with his underdog status… please Paulie, don’t let me regret this.
With all of that, there is still a game going on, and nominations were today. Here they are…
Paul and Tiffany were nominated for eviction
This is Frank’s nominations hands down, and I’m sure the entire house knows it. Bridgette is his Victoria, except she actually can win a comp or two. This plan is purely aimed at getting Tiffany out, and it wasn’t a back door because they think putting her on the block as a target from the start will rattle her into self destruct mode. It’s a good theory, but a gamble. She may be rattled, but she may also be more focused during the PoV, and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she’s wearing that necklace tomorrow.
Alright, rambling over, here are feed updates….
- 12:05pm – Frank is sitting in the safari room with Corey explaining the whole Day butt pinch thing. This is where he says he grew up like that, blah blah
- They talk a little more about it then Nicole enters
- Frank re-tells the story to her and says Day seemed like she was having no part of his apology, so he doesn’t know what to think
- After more casual talk, it turns to James and Natalie. They think something may actually be brewing between them
- Nicole tells a story how she was drinking coffee with James, and he said if Natalie comes by, he has to get up. I guess he thinks Natalie is jealous of Nicole, so he can’t be around her. Okkkkk
- They chat a bit more, got away with some DR talk. Frank said he always feels baited in there, like they ask him if he thinks it’s his HoH. He doesn’t want to answer questions like that. Nicole said they don’t really ask her much, just ask her to tell them what’s going on.
- 12:25pm – Feeds cut. Roadkill comp time?
- 3:00pm – feeds still down
- 4:15pm – Definitely Roadkill comp. Feeds are still down
- 5:15pm – Feeds still down.
- So, apparently Pokemon Go is a big thing now? Who plays it? I was just watching someone on Twitch live stream it.
- 5:30pm – Feeds back. Let’s see what we can find out
- Tiffany thinks Frank or Bridgette won
- I think this gives us our answer…
- Frank won the Roadkill challenge. Bye Tiffany
- Meanwhile, Tiffany doesn’t look happy
- Paulie, James and Michelle are talking about a plan to have a fake backdoor on Paulie to tempt Frank into throwing the HoH competition next week.
- 6:05pm – The Spy Girls are in the HoH room chattin while Frank was chatting with Day
- The vets talked about general game stuff. It sounded like Day was hinting around to see if Frank won, but he didn’t say anything
- Meanwhile, Gidget promises her spies that there is no way she’s putting either of them up
- Gidget says if Tiffany pulls herself off, she wants to get Corey out. Ohh, spicy.
- 6:15pm – Feeds down, probably for the Roadkill Nomination
- While you wait, I haven’t plugged it much, but a majority of the donations this season are going to go to guest writers. Obviously Amy who has been handling the overnight shift, and whoever takes over for me in August when I go on vacation. So, if you want to read more about it, check out the donate page here
- 6:45pm – Feeds are coming and going. No RK Nomination yet
- 7:20pm – Feeds back, sounds like Bronte is the 3rd nom
- Bronte is alone with Natalie and is about to tell her a super secret then Z enters… thanks Z. 🙁 I guess we wait for this secret
- Van2.0 enters, Nicole enters, Z leaves. We’re down to two people before we can hear this super secret
- Bronte leaves to shower. Not sure we’ll ever know the secret.
- 7:45pm – James is talking to Michelle and hears Corey talking to Natalie in the background. He jokes about how Corey is moving in on his girl, but I think he was only half joking. He kept peeking over at them after that
- 7:58pm – A bunch of side conversations going on. Nothing major, but the big thing is Paulie working James for a secret 2 person alliance. He is trying real hard to find a Derrick/Cody situation
- Michelle and Van2.0 enter. Michelle tells them that Corey and Natalie are in the living room talking about showmances. James is clearly jealous but trying to hide it. He jokes how he has to ‘cut her loose’. Poor James
- 8:45pm – Bronte and Gidget are in the HoH talking. They get randomly mad at Victor and Jozea for lying about them.
- Gidget is upset that Bronte may go home on her reign. She said if she wins PoV, she’s taking her (Bronte) off.
- With that, taking an eye strain break
- 10:45pm – I’m back. It sounds like Bronte revealed her super secret to the spy girls.
- You can see the flashback of this amazing secret at 9:49pm. It is….
- …. suspense ……
- …. can you handle it ……
- Bronte actually went to college and isn’t a child care worker.
- The girls reaction….
- My reaction…..
- Then Natalie revealed she was an NFL cheerleader, and it just wasn’t as exciting. Bronte kind of set the bar pretty damn high with that secret.
- Secret twin? Pfft.
- Secretly related to a massive pop star? Child’s play.
- Secretly a detective that has been trained to adapt and fit in which helps tremendously in Big Brother? What a joke!
- Nothing will ever compare to Bronte’s big reveal that she’s actually good at math. Nothing. Shut the show down now because Bronte just broke the internet.
- After Bronte leaves, Gidget and Nat go on about how smart she is! Gidget – “She wants to work for national security!” .. Nat – “What is that??”
- 11:00am – I am going to cut it an hour short tonight. Note – I have to take my daughter to a concert tomorrow (I need ear plugs), so I will likely miss who won the veto and won’t be able to post it until late. Hopefully Amy will be around and can give you a brief update when it happens.
Overnight in the morning!