The decision to keep Tiffany just keeps looking worse and worse by the minute, and as someone who likes to say “I told you so”… well, I told you so. Not you readers, but the houseguests. When they get out and search the internet for their season, they’ll find me saying how dumb it was to keep Tiffany over Bronte. The formula is pretty simple. If you have a chance to take out a strong player, you take out that strong player. It’s not rocket science. It’s not brain surgery. It’s basic Big Brother strategy. The freakin’ tagline of the show is ‘expect the unexpected’, so if you’re making moves under “If’s”, you’re putting yourself in a bad situation. I’m not saying players shouldn’t look ahead and plan out a bunch of contingency plans, but to make one and then hope the pieces fall into places is just bad gameplay. It would be like an NFL coach gameplanning around facing a team that has a strong running game. He focuses all week to stop the run game, and keeps going with that plan even though the opposing team is throwing 500 yards on their team.
Sorry for the football reference, but it is one of the closer things I can think of where you need to not only plan for one situation, but plan for about 10 different scenarios should that plan crumble.
Here is the situation in the house now. Tiffany won the roadkill competition, and she put up Corey. While it’s hard to tell if this further solidifies her relationship with Frank (neither he nor Bridgette were eligible), but it’s clear she is going after the people who are going after Frank. Who knows? We’ll find out later this week. I was out all day and night (thank you a TON Amy for covering), so I don’t have a feel of the house right now. Let’s see what’s going on…
- 8:45pm – Da’Vonne, Sunburn, Nicole, Paulie and Corey are in the safari room talking about Tiffany. Sounds like Frank is going to get off from being their scorn of the week, and it’s going to go to Tiffany.
- Paulie is trying to play innocent about Tiff’s ‘dictator’ comment. Please. He was one of the people who encouraged her to make a speech. He is the one who told her to pretend she thought she was safe, but to act like Frank thinks she’s going home.
- 9:00pm – Tiffany is talking about how sweet and kind she is to James while saying how rude everyone is. She’s trying to find a loyal alliance, and James asks which is the loyal one. She doesn’t know
- Frank was talking to Paul in a bedroom for a bit. They finish up and Paul runs right to the big group to let them know that Frank trusts him
- While talking to Paul, they were talking about loose cannons and mentioned how Paulie is kind of a loose canon. Paul of course runs in and tells Paulie right away
- I am starting to get disappointed in Paulie. He is getting seriously arrogant. I heard him talking about his wrestling career earlier and how he never lost. Oh boy
- Oh man, if this is going to be another week with 2-3 groups all split apart just talking crap about each other, I’m going to cry. Let’s see some drama. Confrontation. Stop acting like Mean Girls.
- 9:20pm – Bridgette and Tiffany are casually talking in the bedroom. Things have settled down a little. I am kind of hoping it doesn’t flare up tonight because I am about to crash
- 9:30pm – Yea, house is eating and there is no way I’m going to be able to stay awake for it to pick up again. Time for a quick nap, for about 7 hours
overnight in the morning