It’s that time of the week, for the pointless veto competition to be played out which will result in nothing other than rearranging chairs on the Titanic (too soon?). When I thought there was a chance that Nicole and Corey were going to stick with the final 4 alliance, I had a bunch of different scenarios that could happen today which may change the flow of power. Assuming James went on the block, 2 of the 5 remaining people had the power to shake things up. If James won, Paul or Victor were guaranteed to go home (without the bitterness). If the person not nominated won and pulled off his buddy, Nicole would be sitting there next to James.
Now? No matter who wins, Victor or Paul will be going home. The only thing that can change that is a flip in strategy by Nicole and Corey, but that won’t happen. They fired the shot, and you can’t put the bullet back in the chamber (is that the right term?). Anyway, the scenarios that follow are this:
- If James, Nicole or Corey win veto – Noms stay the same
- If Paul or Victor win veto – they take themselves off, James goes up, but Nicole and Corey have the vote/tiebreaker to do what they want
That’s it. The only thing now is to find out which one of the bromance is going to jury first….
- 2:40pm – Feeds have been down for the veto comp for about an hour+. There is no telling how long they can be down. If it’s the comic book challenge, we’re looking at many more hours
- 5:20pm – Took a nap, feeds still down.
- 6:10pm – Feeds still down
- 6:20pm – Feeds back. It does look like the comic book competition.
- Nicole won the PoV!
- If they stick to the plan, noms will remain the same and Victor will go home this week. There is a very small chance that they can send James home, but it’s really unlikely.
- It was indeed the comic book challenge. Corey’s had Nicole in it with something to the effect of ‘kiss your ass goodbye’
- Victor approached Nicole and gives her a dip hug. He says he can’t be mad at her forever. I guess it’s time to start kissing butt
- 6:30pm – Nicole has been walking around looking for her mic, only to realize it was already on
- Anyway, need to finish up my homework. I’ll have the feeds on the background and if anything exciting happens, I’ll be posting!
- Let’s get a poll, first.
Who do you want to be evicted this week?
- Victor (48%, 2,263 Votes)
- Paul (31%, 1,477 Votes)
- Nicole use veto and evict James (21%, 993 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,733
- 8:00pm – The guys are sitting around the table talking about movies
- 8:30pm – Victor decided to give Nicole a scare…
Check back for updates