Seeing as I spent the better part of yesterday staring at the Big Brother fish tank, I thought I’d try something new today and actually step away from my computer. I figured the entire day inside the house would be them sitting around waiting for the veto competition to begin, and that’s pretty much how it went. Moving forward, I may do that for the next few weeks, and by that I mean taking Saturday afternoons off (with the exception of probably a weekly roundup post) while the veto competition is underway. Do you guys care about my personal life? No. But, I just wanted you to know so you don’t spend the day wondering when my live update thread will begin.
With that out of the way, as of the time writing this (5:00pm pst), they are still playing the veto competition. However, the reality is that it almost doesn’t matter who wins today, and that is because Da’Vonne and Zaki were selected to be the other two players to play. This means the only ways Victor does not get evicted this week is if he suddenly gains a personality and intelligence, or if Tiffany wins the veto, and refuses to trust people in the house. The latter is far more likely to happen, but both are longs shots at best. For drama purposes, I am hoping Tiffany wins the veto simply because I want to see some sort of craziness over the next few days, but I wouldn’t hold your breath.
I’ll post feed updates every hour or so until the feeds return and we see which person will likely be removed from the block in exchange for Victor (blogging is real difficult when the house is predictable!)
- 5:15pm – Feeds down
- 6:00pm – Feeds still down
- 6:30pm – Feeds back… Paulie won the PoV. Day is worked up because it was a spelling comp and Tiffany counted Day’s letters, went back and got a few more and beat her by 1. She doesn’t know why she did that if she was really trying to throw it.
- People are chatting a little about the comp. Vic is still clueless based on his random laughter from the kitchen (that you can hear a mile away). Others are cleaning up, it was a messy one
- 6:54pm – Natalie and Bronte are in the kitchen whispering about what Paulie may do. Nat wants to try to get Bronte off, just to be safe.
- Random Tiffany quote – “Does anyone else feel like they’re coughing up blood after comps”. Better get that looked at
- Random Paul quote – “The last thing you want hanging out in your eyes is cow shit”
- Paulie is making rounds letting everyone know he’s taking one for the team. He is going to put it on himself this week to just have Victor mad at him. He is going to say it’s a personal decision due to last week
- 7:25pm – Whoever is running the feeds tonight is obsessed with Victor. He’s pretty much been on at least one of the cameras since they returned. They are sure to be sad this Thursday
- 7:42pm – Frank and Paulie make a brief mention of who will come down. Sounds like they’re going to take Paul down. I guess it makes sense seeing as he is havenot this week
- And they’re eating nacho chips, while taking about Cool Ranch Doritoes. Now I want some chips
- Van2.0 and Day are talking end game in the HN room. Both agree there is no way they can sit next to Frank, and they have to plan on getting him out sooner rather than later. Not before the noobs, but he’ll probably be a big target once jury rolls around.
- Meanwhile, James and Nicole are working on scaring each other. She was hiding behind the trash for a little while, but he never came in
- She found him and they played around for a bit.
- James was tossing a ball at Michelle and finally got a “James… Stop Thank” over the speakers. Party poopers.
- Flour battle in the house
- 8:30pm – People are chilled out in the HoH room now, while Paul and Bridgette are chatting in the kitchen. Slow night
- 10:00pm – Took an Xbox break. Doing a little backtracking on the feeds. Frank and James are chatting in the pantry. Frank mentions how Tiffany has to go sooner than later. Ironic since she thinks the same thing. Sounds like a faceoff soon.
- Frank wants to get out Bronte, Tiffany and Paul over the next few targets. James says they’re both doing a great job, but this will be a big scene if they find out Tiffany is plotting against them
- 11:00pm – Most of the house is hanging out in the bathroom (those awake) while Zaki has spent a lot of time cleaning the kitchen
- 11:30pm – James, Natalie, Bronte and Van2.0 are hanging out in the bedroom chatting. The guys are in the living room, while Zakiyah is still cleaning. Hey guys, help her maybe?
- Nicole is in the HoH room saying how she needs a break from some people. She is hiding away right now
- Not surprisingly, she was talking mostly about Vic. She said if he comes up, she’s leaving
- 11:45pm – Victor is sitting alone doing some camera talk (and he couldn’t even stare into the right cam). He thinks he’s safe, but he never knows. He wants Tiffany to go home.
- Corey comes down to go to bed, and Victor pulls him in. He (Vic) drank tonight and is now drinking two big things of water so he doesn’t wake up with a headache. He pulls Corey in to keep him company.
- Nicole comes down to go to bed, and Victor tries to pull her in as well, but she hesitates. Corey takes one for the team and tells her to go to bed and he’ll keep Victor company.
- 12:05pm – Michelle is chatting with James and Nat, and she mentions she’s worried about a pre-jury buyback (person returning). She asks what will happen, and he jokes either she or Natalie will be coming back in
Ok, this day is in the books. Overnight in the morning!