Good afternoon, everyone. It’s the eve of a potentially exciting post-eviction feed (finally), but at this point I am not sure who will still be in the house when the feeds return after the eviction show tomorrow night. Up until yesterday, Tiffany was pretty much a lock to go home (well, by home I mean that battle), but it appears Da’Vonne has something else in mind, and that could be bad news for Bronte.
I can’t really say I understand Da’Vonne’s thought process here, especially considering this is basically the blueprint how Vanessa survived the early weeks last year. She played a very emotional game, then basically promised to go after tougher targets in order to remain in the house (I think, unless that was someone else. That strategy is pretty common on reality shows, yet people fall for it all the time). V2 (Tiffany for those who are new) promised people that if she remains in the house, she’ll be going after Frank. Despite wanting Frank out, Paulie was not falling for that so easily as he pretty much knows everyone wants Frank out at this point, so using V2 is pointless. Plus, in the long run, if she’s anything like her sister, she’s going to come on stronger as the season goes on and become far more of a threat than anything Bronte can do.
That leaves us at a crossroads in the Big Brother house right now. On one side of the house, you have Day pushing for V2 to stay, and the other side, Paulie is saying it’s a bad idea. In the middle, you have people like Nicole and James bouncing around depending on who they’re talking to. After conversations with Paulie, it sounds like V2 is screwed. When they go back to Day, V2 is safe. When they’re alone, they don’t know what to do. Deep down, they know it’s a better idea to get V2 out while they can, especially considering what it takes to get that done.
Put it simply, if they go with Bronte, Frank will know and he’ll instantly be on guard and likely try hard for the HoH. If they keep with the plan to push V2 out, Day will be upset, but they can still lull Frank into throwing the HoH because he feels he’s in a good position. As a gameplay move, it’s a no-brainer to get V2 out now, lull Frank into comfort and get him out next week. That bangs out 3 strong competitors in 3 straight weeks (including Victor). If Da’Vonne keeps pushing to boot out Bronte this week and gets her way, we’re going to quickly learn why she was the only returning houseguest to go home second and not even sniff an award (like America’s Favorite).
I’ll keep monitoring the feeds to see how the house leans today. Should be interesting.
Side note – Still looking for a writer, so contact me if you’re interested and we can discuss duties, etc.
- 12:30pm – Natalie has been up for awhile doing her makeup and chatting with Michelle.
- Over the course of an hour, Bronte and Corey have replaced Michelle who went back to bed. It’s just the three of them chatting about random stuff in the bathroom now.
- 2:00pm – People are casually waking up and getting ready. I am going to go eat then I will be back to blogging (hopefully something is happening)
- 5:100pm – Ok, I’m bad. Had a relaxing time buying sneakers for Disney, and drove Mrs Beans around looking for Pokeballs for her. Now back to the feeds…
- Nicole, Z, Corey and Day are sitting around talking about Frank and his streak of ‘nevernot’. They want him to be a havenot next week to see how it is.
- I guess Day got wind that Frank talked about getting her out.
- Now they’re talking about how Frank’s edit got him America’s Favorite Player and how Day cried when he was evicted, but now they’re disappointed to see the real him.
- Z jokes she’s going to have to get restraining order (they live fairly close)
- Shockingly, Day told the complete truth about what Frank said about her. When Z walked outside yesterday and Day was having a conversation with him, Frank said “There goes me and Ash’s adopted daughter. She is going to love hanging out with her”. I say shockingly because Day is furious at him, but was completely honest about his quote when she could have lied. Kudos to her there.
Random poll time…
- 5:30pm – Mixup in the upstairs crew. Now it’s V2, Bronte and Corey.
- They’re talking about all the clothes production took away from them before the show. V2 wondered why they took away her white dress and wondered what it meant when they told her it ‘blew out’ the camera. C’mon, V2. Your sister was on the freakin show and she didn’t tell you about white with cameras?
- Corey talks about how he can’t wait for tomorrow’s HoH lockdown so he can sleep for 2 hours in a bed. He’s been a HN all week and squeezing into those little bumper cars. Bronte tells him he can have the bed. Good thing Bronte is the HoH so she can decide that.
- 5:35pm – Frank and James are chatting in the Toyko room
- They are trying to decide who should go home next week. Frank mentions Paulie.
- James says he is thinking maybe a vet should go. Frank is like “I know it’s not Nicole.. really Day??”. Frank says he is down with getting her out as well, but he didn’t want to say it. I have a feeling James is baiting him
- 7:00pm – Feeds have been down for 30 minutes or so. Not much to report
- 7:10pm – Feeds return and houseguests are studying stuff. I guess they let them know tomorrow will be a trivia competition likely from the memory wall.
- Michelle is a bit hyper and excited, so she dances around with James. He tells her she has to throw it, and she agrees
- Frank is telling Corey he feels pretty comfortable because Michelle has a good memory, and Frank won this specific competition during his season. He’s going to be awfully upset soon. It could be a fun week
- 7:45pm – Taking a quick break to watch the CBS episode. After listening to the talk in the house, here is what I am gathering…
- V2 is going to be voted out
- Frank is going to realize sooner rather than later that he is the target
- Next week has the potential to finally get exciting.
- 8:40pm – Back. Paul and Paulie are playing chess with Corey and Michelle laying on the ground nearby
- Sounds like there is a big plan for most players to throw the HoH competition, but seeing as it’s trivia, they have the luxury of doing so if/when Frank gets knocked out.
- Oh, and what’s up with Gidget? She goes from total stick in the mud about even being in a bed with a guy to looking like she’s in love with Frank
- Corey and Michelle wonder what happened to their group. How they’re all going after each other. Michelle suggests Frank, Corey says he thinks it’s Day because of Paulie. She feels like she is alone in the house now that Z has her showmance going on with Paulie
- Michelle and Corey both want to vote out Bronte still. They think it makes no sense to keep her over V2
- Michelle tells a story about how she got a Thai massage while in Budapest. The story ends up with her having someone else’s pubic hair all over her. Weird
- 9:56pm – Big group hanging out together in the London room. Michelle, Paulie, Nicole, Corey, Z.
- Paulie is very confident he’ll beat either Natalie or Bronte in an endurance competition, even on the wall. Doubt that
- Michelle suggests again to vote out Bronte.
- The talk continues for keeping V2. The reason is because V2 is just going to go after Frank next week (true), but they want to get her out shortly after (easier said than done)
- They think it will frazzle Natalie and Frank for the HoH comp
- Done deal (for now), Bronte leaving
- Conversation bashes Frank for awhile before they resume studying
- 11:00pm – Corey, Paulie, and Nicole talk privately about potentially keeping Frank in next week to go after Day. This could be a fun week
Check back for updates