The feeds turned on just under a week ago and it’s been a fairly exciting first week in the house. I covered the highlights of the week in my previous thread, so I’m not going to repeat them here. If you’re reading this, you’re probably a regular on this site and already know what’s going on….
The big question going into tonight is whether or not the lines will actually be drawn, or if all this huffing and puffing is just for show. What I mean is, as of right now Jillian only has about 3 votes to stay (Kevin, Ramses, and Jessica) but this means a bunch of people are playing both sides of the house from Mark to Josh. The house has Cody and Jessica so convinced that last night they were watching the feed from the HoH room and jokingly getting angry about Jillian dancing in the kitchen because she was looking too happy (side note – I never quite understood the logic. Let’s say Jillian actually is staying, are people going to change their votes because she’s socializing with the house?).
So that’s where we’re at right now. I was going to make this a live thread, but as I was in the process of posting this, the feeds went to kittens for possibly a few hours while they prepare for the ceremony tonight. I guess I’ll just update this thread if anything happens, but worst case if gives you guys a new discussion post to work on!
- 1:15 pm – Feeds are back and Josh is in the pantry talking to Paul.
- Paul is reassuring him everything will be okay and hints at throwing HoH to him (Josh) – but we all know he wouldn’t.
- Mark comes in and Paul leaves. Josh starts telling Mark how scared he is and how alone he feels.
- He is scared about keeping Christmas
- Mark reminds Josh that he told him to lay low and look at the good position he’s in now.
- They shake hands and break up. Matt enters…
- Mark re-tells what Josh said to him about Cody
- Apparently, Cody told Josh that there was a 9 person alliance who were coming after the floaters
- Matt says he doesn’t think Cody is playing with a full deck
- 2:00 pm – Jillian is talking to Alex in the bedroom
- Jill feels luck is going to turn around after tonight because she’s had a string of bad luck lately. Maybe she’ll win the lotto on her way home?
- 3:00 pm – I just got word that tonight’s HoH competition will be endurance! Yay! Be sure to have the live feeds here
Check back for updates