Good afternoon, everyone! We’re still two days away from another eviction, and the only thing that is going on in the house is the preparation for Frank’s exit next week. Unlike her sister, Tiffany has been surprisingly in the dark about her eviction. To be fair, Vanessa was typically a late worker as she scrambled a lot on Tuesday/Wednesday, but I think she’s really believing her safety right now. That said, I was stuck watching one camera all day yesterday, so it’s very possible Tiff was on anther cam freaking out while I got to listen to stories from Corey about cow tipping or whatever he does in his spare time.
One thing I did notice was the majority of people spent the day bashing Frank whenever he wasn’t around. This made me notice the trend that this house seems to get bored with peace and ends up turning on one person, but behind their back. It feels like I’m watching Mean Girls and by the end of the season we’re going to learn Natalie or Bronte secretly had a ‘burn book’ somewhere. While Victor was annoying, nobody had a huge problem with him while Jozea was in the house. As weird as Victor was, it was kind of sad to see them trash him the second he left the room, and then act like his best friend whenever he was around. I mean they had no problem getting workout training lessons from him right up until he was evicted.
Now, it’s Frank’s turn. As annoying as he may be to the house, it seemed nobody had a problem with it until midweek last week. As I said a few times, nothing excuses him for slapping butts, that’s something he has to live with, but yesterday they were trashing him on everything. Nicole freaked out because he took her seat during the PoV meeting. Michelle was bashing his appearance and then had a mini-orgasm when a bird crapped on his hand. She immediately ran around the house whispering to people how Frank wished a bird would crap on Tiffany’s head. While the irony is fantastic, Michelle’s reaction was like she was in middle school. On the bright side, with Tiffany out of the house next week, there is nobody Frank suspects would put him on the block, so he is going to realize he’s a target immediately when it happens. I don’t think he’ll take it as well as the first three did.
Before I begin blogging, I have a small announcement. Around mid-August, we’ll be losing Amy as the overnighter, so I am going to be looking for someone to carry the load. Thankfully she’ll be with us until then, but I don’t want to go scrambling last minute. So, if you have experience with wordpress, you watch the feeds a ton, and would like to contribute, please send me a message via the contact form. Depending on donations this season, you can possibly earn a little bit (read about that part here)
- 2:30pm – A bunch of people are by the pool, including Gidget who appears to be making a homemade game of Mahjong. That may be one of the weirder creations I’ve seen on the feeds, but should be interesting to watch
- I watch watching the feeds about 2 hours ago for awhile, and Frank had a super long talk with Bronte. That was my segue to mention Bronte and her budding showmance with Beard. I don’t know how much of a showmance it is, but I watched her softly rubbing his back yesterday in bed, and I guess they were together more overnight.
- Right after typing that, Natalie talks about how the house is full of showmances. She included herself and James in the mix
- 2:50pm – Well, I guess Tiffany is going to be campaigning after all. She’s working Paulie right now. The problem is they’re all lying to her and telling her she’s safe.
- Van2.0 is playing the ‘I’ll do whatever you want, just keep me’ routine. She promises to go after Frank if she stays (everyone is going after Frank). Paulie said she is safe and has the votes
- They get into a Frank bashing session for another 10 minutes or so before the conversation ends
- 3:15pm – Update – She’s making a mancala board, not mahjong
- 3:30pm – Da’Vonne wakes up Michelle and tells her how she told Van2.0 to be someone they want to keep. She took it as helpful around the house, so Tiffany has been cleaning up all day. She cleaned the kitchen when she woke up, and is now doing the bathroom. Da’Vonne is like “she’s cleaning up for people who are going to send her home!”
- She also told Tiffany to go up to Nicole right before eviction and say she has a feeling she’s going home, and ask for a sympathy vote. If so, that would be 5 votes.
- Day wonders why Nicole has gone unnoticed with her showmance. She said she’s eventually going to have to target her girls (Nicole and Z) because she doesn’t want to sit in the jury house watching showmances win it
- 5:00pm – Frank is hanging out in the bathroom with Corey and Zaki. Not much happening there, just small talk
- Meanwhile, in the other room, Da’Vonne and Michelle are telling Nicole of the plan to vote out Bronte instead of Tiffany. Nicole said she’s fine with it and can get Corey
- Tiffany’s season may be saved in this meeting…
- Frank entered the room and the talk changed. It eventually came around to James and Natalie, and they’re trying to figure out if she really likes or playing him.
- Nicole mentioned how she hasn’t talked to him in 3 days and one day he even said something like he had to run it by Natalie to see what she was up to
- Now they’re all gossiping about Natalie and Bronte and their crushes. Natalie liked Corey right away but he shut her down. Bronte has a crush on Paulie. Natalie is boy crazy… all weird talk
- Frank tells the story how Paulie and Z slept in the same bed cuddling last night, but he woke up early and snuck into his bed
- Nicole said that Natalie isn’t drinking this season because she gets super flirty and makes out with everyone. They joke that James will want to be sent to jury with her because she said she’ll drink in jury
- 6:00pm – A lot of whispers going on. They are trying to figure out how they’re going to split the vote. They’re going to try to have James convince Natalie to vote for Paul. This frees up a vote against Tiffany. Zaki is down for voting out Bronte or whoever, and she can probably convince Paulie. Tiffany is looking safer and safer, and I’m sure that will bite them in the ass later in the season.
- Michelle has been in the room chatting with Frank for awhile. Maybe she’s the one with the ‘Burn Book’ as she seems to flip depending on who she’s talking to
- 6:25pm – Nicole is talking to James finally.
- James didn’t guarantee he was voting a certain way, but he would be open to keeping Tiffany
- Nicole is worried because the votes will obviously show that the house is against Frank, and he’s going to go for the HoH hard.
- A bunch of people go inside, so Nicole and James talk to Paulie, Corey and Z about the vote. Paulie makes the argument that Tiffany is the bigger longterm threat, but he’s ok with majority
- 8:30pm – Paulie, Nicole and Corey are talking about the Tiffany situation. Nicole is torn on what to do, while Paulie pretty much wants Tiffany out because she is the bigger long term threat
- 10:45pm – Took a little break to watch TV. Corey is chatting privately with Frank
- Corey is talking about how Natalie keeps flirting with him, and how it makes him feel uncomfortable, especially since she has a ‘showmance’ with James
- Part of the reason he worries is because James had a thing for Meg who had a thing for Clay. James was the one who put Clay vs Shelly on the block, so he’s worried James will take Natalie’s crush out on him
- The pair talk more about showmances, how Bronte is messing with Paul’s head, how Corey feels bad about Natalie, etc, etc. Gidget comes in and the convo breaks up
- Conversation broke up
- 11:20pm – Z is outside talking with V2 (I like that nickname), Nicole, and Michelle. They’re talking about random crap, like Adele.
- Paulie and Paul are private talking about how they’re all going to get Frank out
- Outside, a moth is chillin on Frank’s ankle. With that, it’s time for bed
Overnight in the morning