Well, so much for no blackouts.
I’m only kidding, sort of. I expected there to be the occasional feed shut down. At 12:50pm, the feeds cut to the screen above. This is probably because production is telling them to go outside, and possibly giving them a few instructions and some Q&A for the competition. I don’t think production wants to be aired actually replying to people, so I guess they have to cut that part. Who knows?
It’s still pretty lame that they cut the feeds, but it’s likely only for a few minutes rather than a few hours like the summer episodes. Let’s start with the updates..
- 12:50pm – Feeds cut to prep for the veto comp that should be happening in 10 minutes
- 1:00pm – Ok, Shane is reading directions. I guess there is something going on in the house right now and the house has to find a clue that will help unlock the safe
- Now they stand around waiting awkwardly for the house to tell them to start
- 1:05pm – House is open and the people are in looking around!
- The players are running around the house looking for a clue
- Good thing James isn’t playing, he’d be the guy to tear apart the house becuase he thinks that’s what we want to see
- Whitney is staring at the fish bowl on the chess board, while CB is looking through the fridge (it has ‘VETO’ magnet on it)
- Danielle is going to take a crack at the safe….Fail
- It seems like there are 4 numbers around the house they have to find
- Cornbread tries…. Fail
- Danielle tries ….. Fail
- Whitney fails
- Alex fails
- Monte tries 9144, so it’s clear they’re going to go with those 4 numbers and re-order them
- Whitney goes.. 1943 (maybe not)
- Monte 1539… so I guess they’re not staying with those 4. Whatever. Back into the house Monte and Whitney go
- Cornbread 3449 fail
- Whitney 9143 fail
- Cornbread fail, fail fail fail. Everyone is doing 9
- 1:15pm – Ok, this may take awhile, and the buzzing every incorrect answer is painful
- It seems some of the numbers are 4492 (as people are guessing) but they may need the right order
- The rest of the house are watching from the sidelines
- 1:30pm – The house is pretty much going by the numbers of random things. I don’t think it will be that easy. Like, the goldfish probably represent something crazy
- Jason wins with 2449. Chatroom is going NUTS
- 2 Chairs, 4 Magnets, 4 Flowers, 9 fish
- I guess it was something simple
Check back for updates