Alex is still in the house but at least Raven isn’t. (glass half full) Everyone had to know that was going to happen because Alex had good odds and anger on her side so of course she was going to win that HOH. Like Steve said, she put up the two people that were least to blame for Jason leaving. We kind of had to know that was going to happen too since Alex doesn’t have the best track record when she’s HOH. She took out Dominique who was after Paul, Cody who wanted to work with her and now Raven. Josh won the next HOH and the house seemed pretty calm. Here’s some conversations that we’re going on in the house after that HOH comp was over.
- Alex was really looking for a way to blame Kevin for Jason leaving which is hilarious since Kevin was also on the block.
- Josh told Alex he didn’t have a choice in getting rid of Jason because about an hour before the live show, Jason told Josh that he didn’t have his back. (don’t know if this is true or not)
- Christmas went off on Raven between the two evictions last night and it must have happened during a commercial break since we didn’t see it. It sounds like Christmas was upset and wanted a moment to compose herself but Raven was in her face talking about how scared she was.
- Kevin mentioned Raven doing a cartwheel as soon as she got on stage but Alex and Josh said they didn’t see it. Alex went on to tell everyone how she was standing at the door and she didn’t see it. (one more way to discredit Kevin I suppose) Kevin told her he could see from behind her and that she did a cartwheel. I guess Alex doesn’t realize Kevin is probably 2 ft taller than her.
- Christmas did a little work and told Kevin she had his back but she had to steer clear of him for now.
- Kevin asked Josh if he was going on the block and Josh told him yes.
- Paul told Kevin he would probably go up against Alex and not to worry.
- Paul told Josh that he needed to attack Kevin once they were at Final 4 and Paul suggested Josh could say how Kevin’s family isn’t proud of him. Josh put his foot down and said no. He also said he would but wouldn’t get personal so who knows.
Josh took some heat on social media last night for not using the veto and because he doesn’t appear to be planning to nominate Paul. I don’t think that’s fair because Paul or Christmas would have gone on the block if Josh used the veto so what would that accomplish?He’ss leary of Paul but it’s still his alliance. I also get why he can’t nominate Paul during this hoh because neither Alex or Christmas would vote him out. I don’t think he could get Kevin to at this point either because Josh has burned his bridge with Kevin. Kevin may be willing to get rid of Paul but he would need to trust that he wasn’t being set up and he isnt going to trust Josh.