Be prepared for a lot of this the next 3 weeks
As I pointed out in my previous post, the new twist button was pressed last night, so that means everything that happens this week will be for nothing. On a side note, I am being told all houseguests will play for HoH, so a rewind isn’t completely accurate. This twist should have basically rewound the week, but if Derrick is allowed to play in the next HoH, then the twist is just allowing Derrick the chance to win back to back HoH’s. Again, this would have been great during say Zach’s week, but I am not very excited about the twist yet.
(Personal stuff, skip if uninterested) Seeing as the house is still sleeping – shocker – I can ramble a little. I don’t know if I wrote it here or replied to a comment, but for those wondering, my mother finally received her surgery date set for the 29th and my father is still left in the dark except for that one phone call he received last week. He won’t find anything out until the 8th. Is it always this slow? I know many of you have had doctor experiences around the country, but I was always under the impression they rushed this sort of thing along. Is that just in the movies?
Anyway, I guess it’s a good thing for the slow week ahead. I have to work ahead for school to prepare for my wedding! Only 8 more days. <nervous>
If you’d like to follow my personal facebook stuff, I have the info on my contact page. I’ll post wedding pictures and stuff!
Ok, enough of me.. updates…
- 12:30pm – Everyone is still sleeping.
- 2:00pm – Feeds have been down for about 30 minutes now. I suspect the Jeff and Jordan appearance and possibly nominations
- 2:30pm – Feeds are back, and apparently nothing happened?
- 3:00pm – Caleb is telling this long story about his childhood and how he was whoop’d by his father. I will say one thing, Caleb has a lot of stories and most are pretty interesting…. even if they’re probably made up.
- 4:50pm – Feeds returned about 15 minutes ago (they were down again, I forgot to mention). Jeff and Jordan finally did make their appearance, and the above photo shows why. Congrats to the pair!
- PS – I’m sure we won’t hear about how Frankie got to hang out with Jeff and Jordan every 15 minutes for the next few weeks.
While the feeds have been up and down, I am strangely fascinated by the little battle between Christine’s Husband, Tim and Dick+GinaMarie on twitter. Regarding GM, apparently Christine said something (probably true) about how awful GinaMarie is while in the house. GinaMarie wasn’t a big fan of being called out by a terrible person for being a terrible person, so she’s been linking stuff on twitter/instagram laughing at Christine’s exit. As far as Dick and Tim, I think Dick was likely calling out Christine and Tim made a joke about how Dick won’t be coming over for dinner. Dick replied something like “you should worry about working on your marriage first”.
My opinion (because I know you all care) – GM and Christine are both terrible players and obnoxious people. Despite making it further in the game, I’d say GinaMarie is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen, and she only made it that far because she was an annoying version of Victoria. She was given a gift of $50k because she’s a terrible player and person… so sometimes being awful pays off. (I hate putting GM and Victoria together because the only thing they have in common is how bad they are at BB. Victoria actually seems like a decent person)
Dick? Well, he gives everyone shit. I still don’t know how I feel about him. On one hand, he had one of the more entertaining seasons, but on the other, he bailed out on BB13 turning a promising season into a mediocre season. It’s annoying how bad he needs attention, but at the same time, a lot of the stuff he says to gain attention happens to be true. He’s a mixed bag.
Follow along their twitter for entertainment. Back to the feeds….
- 5:25pm – Still waiting for the nominations (which mean nothing anyway)
- 7:55pm – Feeds were down, now they’re back. Nominations are in. Victoria and Cody attack (had to make it rhyme)
- 9:15pm – The guys spent the night cleaning up the house. This is what the season has boiled down to?
Check back for more!