It’s veto meeting day in the Big Brother house, and it could be a big one, or could be a flat dud. That will depend on one person – Caleb. Christine won the veto, and she is obviously going to use it on herself, so Caleb has the choice to either put up Victoria and send Nicole home, or put up a real target (Frankie) and send them home instead. As of 10:30am, Caleb is still not committing to any decision and Derrick simply told him ‘whatever you do, we’ll be behind you’, so I guess this one will be a surprise.
Before I begin, I have to give a shout-out to a reader I found out I have, Jeanie Buss, who happens to be the part-owner and president of the Lakers! I’m from the Boston area, so I should say something dumb about the Lakers, but I won’t. I have no real loyalties to any basketball team, so I may just find myself rooting for the Lakers this winter (I’m sure that will go over real well with my friends, but I don’t mind).
Also, I put a link to my facebook in the contact section. I’m not very exciting, but if you’d like to subscribe to my posts, you’re more than welcome!
Game Time –
- 10:45am – Frankie has been shadowing Caleb all morning. I think he knows something could be up, so he’s been extra ass-kissy today.
- I’m no expert at people reading, but I did notice Caleb’s voice drop a little when he told Frankie “I expect to be in the final four with you guys”.
- 10:55am – Yup, Frankie is on to something. He said “If I go out of the house, I’d like to knife coming from the front. I want the chance to play for my life. I’ve earned that right” (sorry Frankie, this is Big Brother.)
- 11:10am – Caleb is still chatting with Frankie. He is certainly making it sound like Frankie is safe but we’ll see if Caleb is just acting soon enough.
- 11:22am – Feeds down either for POV meeting or because Caleb and Derrick talking about production and wondering why they’re still on indoor lockdown.
- Feeds on Jeff Loops, definite veto meeting.
- 12:00pm – Feeds still down for meeting
- 12:10pm – Feeds back, Victoria replaced Christine. Terrible. Terrible.
- Boring week ahead.
- I am so disappointed in this season. I don’t even know what to say. This week is going to be horribly boring yet again.
- Go enjoy your labor day. If you have fireworks in your area, that’s probably the only you’ll see until next summer because I don’t see any coming in the Big Brother house.
- 12:45pm – Nicole has been talking to Victoria and Derrick about the game. She said it’s pathetic, a waste of an HoH and wants to say that Caleb has no guts.
- 4:00pm – Took a nap, checked in on house, Cody is making food. I have a feeling that will be the theme of the week.
- I’m guessing it’s hot in the BB house
- 5:45pm – I’m checking in on the house periodically but taking a bit of a break today. I will still update if anything exciting happens.
- 6:15pm – The house is talking a lot about BB15. Caleb said if Jessie comes out to the finale, he’ll take her out for a drink (as long as there is nobody hotter available).
- Caleb – I keep wondering who in this house has won America over.
Derrick – I can think of one guy
Caleb – If you’re thinking Donny, I don’t think so. If you’re thinking Frankie, it’s probably because his sister.
- Nicole – I definitely think Donny won over America. Caleb – I don’t think so. He wasn’t a good game player. Nicole – People like underdogs though.
- Nicole – Frankie has a very good chance (hahahah), Derrick, Caleb and Donny have a good chance
- Derrick thinks Caleb has a chance, and he does, but I think Donny has it locked down.
- Now they’re wondering who’s house they went to this season. They think Frankie and Victoria. They’ll be surprised when it’s Cody and Christine because of their relationship.
- 6:45pm – Derrick and Cody are in the bathroom talking about the Caleb to Frankie this morning. Der is telling Cody that Caleb basically spilled most of the stuff they were talking about, but didn’t really say those two were involved. Either way, Cody is frustrated at Caleb and called him an asshat and said his game stinks.
- Derrick said he knew Caleb wasn’t going to do anything when he said “and I’m the one who is going to have millions of people hating him”
Check back for more updates!