The house has been absolutely dead, and the feeds have been off and on this afternoon, so there is nothing to really report there. My prediction thread would have been about 2-3 sentences seeing as this nomination week is going to be erased. This means I’m forced to already create my live show thread. Tonight on CBS, we will see inside the jury house (I’m sure it will be 95% Nicole/Hayden.. they are really pushing their only showmance on us), and I guess a few former houseguests including Dan Gheesling. Hopefully Julie will ask him to compare his ‘funeral’ to whatever Derrick did this week.
Hopefully they will end the show with an endurance challenge, though at this point I’m not really sure it will happen. They almost always have an endurance competition as one of the three-part challenge the final 3 face. Perhaps ‘the wall’ that Caleb has been talking about dominating all season won’t even happen? That will be disappointing.
Not many live threads to go in the season, so I’ll take one last chance to plug my little fundraiser. Read about it here ..
Also, be sure to follow:
Live show is at 8pm est tonight, so don’t show up at 9pm expecting something! 4 hours to go from the time of this post
- 4:40pm – 20 minutes to go!!!
- 5:00pm – Here we go!
- Highlights and DR from the last few days.
- Frankie said Victoria is dangerous because if he’s ever sitting next to her, he will go home
- Derrick kept telling Victoria that the button is something that could change the game.
- Derrick playing the ‘I can’t win, take me to the end’ hasn’t apparently completely convinced Frankie yet
- Now showing highlights from Victoria’s acting job to Frankie about how mad she is at Derrick.
- Victoria sees a ’48 hours until next live show’ on the TV and her and Frankie freak out running around the house.
- 5:15pm – Commercial Break
- 5:20pm – Back from commercial
- Julie talks to the house, asks Caleb what he wants to happen. He said a big dang ole diesel driving through the house.
- Julie showed highlights of the rat incident and Cody’s fear.
- Showing the jury house. The house got Zach a new pink hat for his birthday.
- Everyone is hoping Christine enters the jury house. When she walks in, nobody talks to her.
- Hayden asks Christine if she had a thing for dinosaurs now (because of Cody), and Donny asks if she has a lawyer.
- 5:30pm – Commercial
- 5:32pm – Back from commercial
- Julie is telling them to vote, so they do their speeches.
- DR door is locked.
- Victoria walks around asking for her suitcase. I don’t think she still understands what happened.
- Commercial break
- 5:39pm – Back from commercial
- The house is freaked out as Julie explains the twist.
- They apparently have to do the whole week over. Cody has to wear the dino-suit as well. I wonder if Jeff and Jordan will get engaged again.
- Same competition. Victoria has no shot. It will likely be Frankie again.
Sunday – Jurors return to game?
Tuesday – Another eviction
Wednesday – Another eviction
Friday – Special episode we apparently don’t want to miss
- This competition goes on after the show, but it’s unlikely they’ll show the comp on the feeds. If they do, I’ll let you know. If not, I’ll post who won HoH
Check back for more updates..