The weirdest part about this season – We’ve seen two last minute scrambles, one with Zach and one now with Donny. However, both of the times, the person nominated wasn’t doing the scrambling. Donny did approach Derrick last night and asked why he would be going home, but other than that it’s been Frankie leading the keep-Donny campaign, and it’s still going on this afternoon.
Let me jump right in…
- 1:40pm – Frankie is in the pantry with Cody working him some more. He is trying to convince Cody that if Nicole won the HoH, she wasn’t going to put up two girls. She would put up one of them, guaranteed. At least with Donny they’d have a chance, plus he’s weaker in comps.
- Caleb enters to express his opinion. He told them Donny guaranteed he would put the two girls on the block should he remain. Caleb will prove it by having a 3-2 vote and the 2 votes will be the girls.
- Caleb – “We can go with one and see what happens, or we can go with the other and see what happens”…. words of wisdom.
- Cody is still super worried Donny is going to turn on them if they keep him. I’m kind of shocked listening to Cody’s reasoning at times. If he wants to keep Nicole, he needs to put up a better argument.
- Cody – Donny lied to our face!
- Caleb – Would you rather someone lie to your face, or lie behind your back…. Calebism
- Caleb is super worried about the girls and wants Nicole gone. He thinks (knows) they’re coming after the guys. Cody doesn’t see that
- Caleb compares Derrick to Victoria regarding competitions.
- Cody is silently listening while Caleb is hammering home that Donny is a man of his word
- Frankie – “Why do we have to run around this house sucking on Nicole’s tits just in case she wins HoH. We have the numbers”
- Cody – “What is stopping Christine from winning the HoH and going after us for keeping Donny” .. Frankie – “Because she loves you more than her husband”
- 2:12pm – The talk is still going on. Caleb thinks Donny has an IQ of 190
- Caleb – “You need to look at it like a globe. You can’t look at from one side because you won’t see the whole thing. You need to back up, get outside the box and look in to see what you’re looking at”… brilliant. #calebism
- 2:18pm – Talk finally breaks up. Cody is going to talk to Donny in the beehive
- Donny to Cody – “You were never a target. You were part of a scenario. How many scenario’s have you heard”
- Caleb is guaranteeing Donny 3 votes
- Caleb leaves and Donny once again tells Cody he was not after him and will be pulling for him if he’s out first (from the HoH competition), but he’s pulling for Nicole if he gets booted.
- 2:38pm – The talk finally ends. No guarantee but it’s looking better for Donny
- Cody is in the room breaking the news to Nicole. She is upset because she was told she was safe, so she didn’t campaign.
- Nicole has quickly changed Cody back into Nicole-land. This is why she’s more dangerous than Donny and why they should vote her out, but I don’t mind either way. I like them both (Donny and Nicole)
- Cody said he’s going to approach Caleb and tell him not to keep Donny
- 3:00pm – The keep Donny plan has fallen apart after a brief meeting in the beehive room with everyone.
- 3:03pm – Frankie pulls Nicole into the fire room to clear the air now that she’s staying.
Feeds down, that was a wild afternoon. Live eviction thread in an hour or two.