Good evening, everyone! It is that time of the week again when another person will be going home, and another (or two, rather) will become HoH. This week, there is no surprise who is going home. I have covered this story ad nauseam this week, but if you are just tuning in, Audrey went a bit crazy.
A 30 or so second summary: Audrey was safe. She got pissed that Shelli told Jason something she told Shelli. Audrey followed Shelli around driving her crazy. Clay, Shelli, and Vanessa did their gang attack on Audrey in the HoH (like they did to Jeff). Audrey spilled the beans (about the power alliance) to the house. The house didn’t believe her. Audrey went into hibernation after spending most of monday in the DR receiving treatment for (what I assume are) mental issues.
While Audrey was in hibernation, the house was boring. Like, completely boring. However, Austin may have spiced it up last night when he revealed the twin twist to Jason for reasons unknown to man. His goal was to secure a spot in jury with the love of his life (Liz), but ironically it could turn around to send him home next week and not even make jury. We’ll have to see how tonight turns out.
A few quick plugs before the big show:
- Donate to LA Fund – I am going to the live taping next week and it caught me off-guard. Anything you can provide will be appreciated, and you’ll get a full report of my trip.
- Contact me to blog – As mentioned, I won’t be here next week to live blog. I need someone with wordpress experience to fill the role for the night. Someone with writing and/or worpress experience is preferred. I was going to do an open-style blog, but that doesn’t work very well with wordpress
- Join the live feeds – Because why not?
- Play a game with me – While I watch the live feeds, I play Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. Join me in game!
Ok, here we go…
- 6:00pm – Julie mentions Audrey skipping the PoV, so I guess they cut a lot out yesterday so they can go into her meltdown more tonight.
- Julie hints about Audrey’s speculated self-evict. They’re going into Audrey, which makes sense. Other than Audrey, the week was nothing
- Most of the house is having DR sessions or talking about Audrey. Most are upset about her thinking about walking out the door (self-evict).
- 6:13pm – Weird first segment. They showed all Audrey before finishing it up with a live picture of Audrey sitting on the nomination chair. Really weird.
- Back – Julie breaks in and tries to lighten the mood by showing the house a tweet from the backstreet boys saying they liked the whackstreet boys. So, she requests they put on a live show.
- John asked Audrey if her name was the same before. Oh, John.
- Now, they’re showing a clip of her family. They are extremely supportive of her.
- 6:25pm – Julie announces that Audrey received a penalty vote for breaking the havenot rule this week.
- Clay: Audrey
- James: Audrey
- Austin: John
- Jason: Audrey
- Vanessa: Audrey
- Becky: Audrey
- Jackie: Audrey
- Steve: Audrey
- Julia: Audrey
- Meg: Audrey
- So, Audrey is out of the house. They have been focused on getting her out for weeks. Let’s see what the house does now that they got their wish
- The houseguests mostly give nice messages. Jason was a little snarky, but the rest were nice.
- 6:40pm – HoH time. The song competition describing competitions.
- Round 1 – Steve vs Jason = Jason wins
- Round 2 – Austin vs John = Austin wins
- Round 3 – Jackie vs Beckie = Jackie wins
- Round 4 – Liz vs Vanessa = Vanessa wins
- Round 5 – Meg vs Beckie = Jackie wins
- Round 6 – Austin vs James = James throws it to Austin, but wins
- Round 7 – Vanessa vs Clay = Vanessa wins
- Round 8 – James vs Jackie = James throws it again, and loses. Jackie HoH
- Round 9 – Vanessa vs Jason = Vanessa HoH
- Commercial break, then a chat with Brittany Haynes. I wonder if she’ll be the takeover
- Nope, just a conversation. No mention of a takeover two weeks in a row.
Alright then. We’re still 2 hours away from the live show, so check back for updates!