Last week, I missed the competition because I was attending the live show, but the Big Brother gods are giving me a gift this week with a back-to-back endurance competition. This week, it is the slip and slide one, so it should take an hour or so.
There are 3 options to choose from once you get your ball out:
- Never Not
If you choose HoH, the game ends. If someone chooses a prize, the game continues until someone gets HoH. Julie said the same person can win all 3, which makes me wonder if the winner WILL win all 3 unless it’s a close one. I don’t think they’re going to empty the buckets.
I’m rambling, you’re probably wondering how the comp is going, and the feeds are up… before I begin:
Plug: GET THE LIVE FEEDS AND WATCH!
They’re free! Well, for a few days. Then, they’re super cheap!
- 7:10pm – James mentions Becky and Julia. I didn’t see the buckets yet, but I assume he was saying who was in the lead
- Becky does appear to be in the lead with about 1/4 full. Julia is indeed close.
- Jackie is about hitting 1/4
- 7:20pm – Still going slowly. Julia and Becky are neck and neck. The others aren’t too far behind (except Meg), so any drop off and someone else can pass
- Julia took a big spill, that may slow her down…
- 7:30pm – Becky still in the lead it looks like. She’s about 1 notch below half
- The camera angles are not very good for telling who is officially leading…
- 7:40pm – I’m pretty sure Becky is in the lead. John is a notch below her. Jackie 2 notches. Julia about 1.5 behind.
- For the record, it’s Steve, Meg, Austin, Shelli, Jackie, John, Becky, Julia, Liz, and Vanessa from front to back
- 7:50pm – Becky is beyond the halfway mark.
- James: “It’s so quiet you can hear a mouse piss on cotton”
- 8:00pm – Becky’s competition to lose right now
- Now, discuss… who will Becky nominate? It’s time for her to pick a side. Is she with James, or is she going to be reporting back to Shelli? This week will be Becky’s ‘shit or get off the pot’ week.
- Becky’s ball
- 8:15pm – Feeds cut, they return to Becky talking about her hospital bills being down to 7k, so she will likely take the 5k first. I’m not 100% sure what happens after she takes it. Can she just run back, grab another ball and take the havenot pass too? She has a large lead
- 8:25pm – Becky is a few minutes away from winning. Will keep you posted. She will probably take all 3 prizes
- 8:30pm – And we have a winner:
- Becky took all 3 prizes with ease. Congrats to her!