Well, well, well. This should be an interesting week in the Big Brother house, or it could actually end up being a Becky type of week (aka dull). She was given the power this week as she completely dominated the endurance competition by scooping up all 3 prizes with plenty of time to spare. For those wondering, Becky is no joke when it comes to physical activity, so this wasn’t a surprise. It’s why she went up with Clay because they were supposed to win. She lives in Colorado and does a lot of hiking, so endurance is her thing.
I don’t know how much this will be updated, as most of the house is resting right now, but I wanted to start a new post so people didn’t have to scroll through the page to see who won…
Becky won HoH
Alright, here are some updates:
- 10:15pm – Jackie is in bed and asks Vanessa to clear up what happened this afternoon. Vanessa was happy to oblige and gave her side of the story. I doubt Jackie actually believed her, but Vanessa tried.
- Meg joins, Vanessa is trying to play extremely innocent. ‘Why am I always caught up in this?’
- 10:30pm – Vanessa is gone, Meg, Austin and Jackie are chatting and now Becky joined. She is waiting for the room still
- 10:45pm – Steve and Vanessa are talking and she let him know that she screwed up and said he named the alliance ‘freaks and geeks’, so he has to play along that he made it up
- Shelli is going off on how much one of her brothers looks like Clay … creepy
- 11:25pm – Alright, the house is super dead, and I am tired. Off to bed
Check back for more