Happy back to school time for all the parents out there! The bad part about this time of the year is that summer is wrapping up, and with it, Big Brother. At this point, however, I am at peace with that. This season has to be put out of it’s misery unless they have something in the works to shake things up.
It started off with a lot of excitement, twists left and right, fights, drama, paranoia, and craziness. The twists mysteriously disappeared, and the drama makers were some of the first to walk out the door. Now most of the feeds are spent on Austin with the twins, or Vanessa trying to explain to people how alone she is, and how offended she felt about something someone did at some point in the season. It is especially frustrating to see the weird strategy by people. If Meg indeed walks out the door this Thursday, Julie Chen should walk into the house and slap everyone not named Austin, Liz or Julia.
One thing Vanessa keeps mentioning to people is how she’s alone and how big of a threat Meg and James are together. While true, it is absolutely mind blowing that she keeps overlooking the bigger threat of two people who came from the same womb with another in love with one of them. Does she think a twin will take her instead of their sister? Does she think Austin will take her over the love of his life, or her sister? The only way Vanessa makes it into the final 3 while riding with that alliance is if she wins out.
Enough ranting, time for some updates….
- 9:30am – John is outside alone. I’m guessing Julia is brushing her teeth because I don’t see Austin hanging out of her ass.
- James and Meg are in the HN room still half sleeping but they are talking about how they’re going to try and pull Austin aside and have him vote out Julia to blame Steve. Hahahaha…. Stranger things have happened, I guess.. wait, have they?
- 10:50am – DR sessions over, everyone back to sleep
- 12:30pm – The house is mostly up and about. People are outside. I’m pretty sure the HoH camera is out
- 3:15pm – Yup, it’s a slack day for me. Had stuff to do. Anyway, Vanessa is outside with the twins. Let’s see if they have anything to say
- Vanessa is reassuring Julia she’ll be ok this week. She (Jul) is also bummed she’s on slop this week.
- They just called for an indoor lockdown. Someone suggested they are going to be doing a lot and another chimed in ‘double eviction!’… but Austin doesn’t think it will be long because they usually tell them to bring their stuff in because it will be long
- 3:30pm – With the lockdown, everyone is around the kitchen. They are bashing the In N Out they received a few weeks back.
- 4:30pm – Vanessa is playing some chess with Steve while I hear one of the twins whining in the background
- 5:00pm – Meg is putting on makeup. Austin is watching Steve and Vanessa play chess, and I’m watching Austin watch Vanessa and Steve play chess. Wow
- 5:15pm – Now they’re all checking out pictures of Vanessa’s girlfriend. I seriously hope this double eviction shakes up this house.
- 5:25pm – Meg is alone on the hammock. She needs to enter the bible study part of being nominated. I’m sure there is a story in there that could convince Vanessa she is making a foolish move by allowing Austwins to get more and more powerful each eviction they survive.
- 9:55pm – Late update – Apparently someone was doing some wall shouting and said “Austin wants Julia out”. John, Meg and James heard it. They’re not going to do anything about it now, and I don’t really see what they can do unless they blackmail Austin into actually voting her out (which they won’t do)
Check back for more