Happy Saturday, everyone! As I covered in my morning post, today is indeed the veto day because all they did yesterday were nominations, and torture Vanessa and Liz with a trip to see Ariana Grande…escorted by none other than Frankie. I saw an image posted (I believe from hamsterwatch) showing tickets available for evictions this Monday and Wednesday, so that leads me to believe we’ll have another down period of feeds from Monday until the show on Tuesday night. Until then, we will get to find out who wins PoV, and who the final nominees are.
Before I begin, a quick plug for my wife’s charity walk – She is walking for Alzheimer’s and is trying to raise a little money (tax deductible!). I’m all into charity these days, so be prepared for me to plug them more next season. I won’t be asking for any more personal donations, only donations to charities I’m involved with.
Feed Updates –
- 11:50am – Feeds have been extremely slow. I heard Vanessa moan something about another hour, but feeds just went down. Veto competition already?
- 2:00pm – Feeds still down for the veto competition
- 3:00pm – Feeds still down … zzzz
- 6:30pm – Back from my anniversary dinner. PoV results are in….
- John won the PoV. He will make the final 4. Impressive
- Right now on the feeds, everyone sleeping. Awesome
- Scratch that, John up and roaming around
- 8:00pm – Steve has been chatting with Vanessa. She was asking him different votes depending on who she sat next to in the final 2. He said he’d vote for her because he respects her gameplay. Bad idea, Steve. bad idea
- 9:30pm – Summary of past 90 minutes:
- Vanessa has been doing rounds. She had a weird talk with Steve as I pointed out.
- She then went to Liz and chatted awhile about the finals
- Finally, sitting with Austin trying to figure out who to send home. Everyone is kind of anti-Steve at this point, especially since Austin or Liz have to go on the block.
- Now, Vanessa is telling John about scamper squad
- Vanessa asks John what to do
- 10:00pm – Vanessa and John are still trying to decide what to do. One thing that sounds secure is that Austin will be nominated, and Liz will be safe into the final 4. They’re having a difficult time trying to decide whether or not to take Austin or Steve to the final 4.
- Vanessa thinks they’re a lock to make final 3 if they keep Steve. Unless Liz wins HoH, that’s pretty much accurate
Check back for updates