Last night around 9:10pm, megaphone man made his first appearance of the season, and it was to reveal some BIG news. By BIG, I mean weird, random and pointless news. He let James, Meg and John know that Austin wants to vote Julia out. They all heard it, but decided to keep the news to themselves. As I commented last night, I’m not really sure what they can do with it anyway. Unless megaphone man just wants to stir up drama between Austin and Liz.
From the sounds of it, the plan to keep Meg is currently stalled out in the side of the road and it will probably remain there until Thursday night. The reason Vanessa wants Meg out makes logical sense, assuming there wasn’t already a super tight alliance of three in the house. She is the 4th wheel and will only finish in the top 3 if she wins competitions against 3 pretty strong players. On the flip side, Meg, James, and John are more likely to get Vanessa out before that point, but they’re also easier to manipulate, and in Meg’s case, much easier to beat in competitions.
Note – I keep mentioning the game from Vanessa’s best options, but that is because she is the one in power right now. She can easily turn the house against Julia, so her decision this week is setting the course for the rest of her season. I’ll probably do the same for whoever is the key person next week (which will probably again be Vanessa somehow).
(bonus note – I will be doing my power rankings today, since people were asking in the comment section)
With that, here are some updates:
- 9:30am – Still sleepy time in the BB house. With this cast, don’t expect anything to actually get moving for another 5 hours
- 12:45pm – Delay between updates. Had to go to eye doctor, new contacts. Yay! Anyway. I’ll give you one guess who is on one cam. On the other cam, Julia and John are chatting about peeing their pants.
- 3:30pm – Austin is upstairs talking to Vanessa about his girlfriend situation.
- Vanessa is saying he will need to work on his PR after the show, but he said it’s not as big of a deal because wrestling can have villains.
- Austin thinks he is probably annoying on the feeds. Steve doesn’t think he is lol
- They are talking various ways of getting Austin into the final 3. Vanessa didn’t seem to really mention how she plans on getting there
- 5:00pm – Liz, Steve and Vanessa are up in the HoH room planning on the best way on how to get Austin and the twins to the final 3. I kid. They’re just chatting, with the occasional game talk mixed in
- 5:20pm – Steve is having some self-talk and realizing Meg and James will go after Austin and the twins. He said ‘Steve, James and John can do it’ meaning vote out Julia. Hmmm…. will something develop from this?
- He is running it by Vanessa. She is tossing out the alternative that Austin is controllable and will throw a comp, and Julia is easy to beat.
- Steve said he thinks he has John, and if they vote out Julia, it will be 2 versus 2 versus a secret 3 (John, Van, Steve)
- Vanessa keeps tossing out the word incentives over and over. This person has incentives, this person doesn’t.
- Vanessa feels if they vote out Julia, they’re handing the game over to Austin. She seems very confident about this, so I’ll definitely eat crow if Vanessa pulls off a win
- 6:53pm – In the end, the talk failed, Meg is still likely being voted out. Now, Steve and Austin are playing chess
Check back for updates