7 more episodes. That’s it. The entire summer of blogging has come down to 7 more episodes on CBS, and one of them is probably a garbage fluff episode that nobody cares about (just being honest). It’s been a fantastic summer, and despite everyone complaining, it’s been a pretty good season. The direction of the house changed on a near weekly basis, and big moves were actually made. While Victor was saved twice by competitions to re-enter the house, doing so shook up the house.
I am not going to analyze the season too much here, but I wonder if the reality of being evicted allowed Victor to not take things for granted. Him nominating and keeping such a big personality like Paulie on the block was impressive. It’s not something you really see on other seasons very often, especially the way it was done. Most people like to wait for double evictions or blindsides to get out the big personalities to prevent listening to them for the week, but not Victor.
Enough of that, let’s show the rest of the season…. (stolen from my buddy at BBN)
- Wed, Sept 7th – 8/7c – PoV
- Thurs, Sept 8th – 9/8c – Eviction
- Sun, Sept 11th – 8/7c – HoH/Nominations
- Tues, Sept 13th – 8/7c – Fast Fwd Eviction (taped on Monday)
- Wed, Sept 14th – 8/7c – Live Eviction
- Fri, Sept 16th – 8/7c – Fluff stuff talking about season
- Wed, Sept 21st – 9:30 PM ET – Live, 90-min Finale
And that’s it. After that, and in the words of Bill Belichick “We’re off to Big Brother: Over the Top”.