We have our official ‘old guy’ of the season! The guy who doesn’t stand a chance and will consider it a major victory to make it to jury. Despite the cast having more 30somethings than usual, Kevin is still two decades older, so he has a major hill to climb (and not the one he passed at 40 – I kid). Being from Boston, he’s going to have a harder time winning me over because I take my city serious! If he is a stereotypical ‘masshole’ that sounds like he’s trying to play the Boston role, I’m out. If he manages to not mention where he’s from every chance he gets, this guy may be my favorite. He’s still going home early, but he’ll be my favorite evicted houseguest.
I just realized that I tossed living in (or near) Boston into that summary. Perhaps I am the annoying guy I am talking about?
Official CBS Bio:
Three adjectives that describe you: Caring, humorous, and charismatic.
Favorite activities: Hanging out with my family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with the kids.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family for so long. But, again, I’ll deal with it knowing they are rooting for me to win.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Being myself, I think that will work every time.
My life’s motto is… Live and let live! Don’t be judgmental of people, especially if you don’t want them to judge you.
We all deserve to live the kind of life we want, regardless of how we live it.
What would you take into the house, and why?
– My journal to record the daily goings-on for my memories
– My rosary beads. I enjoy saying the Rosary now and again, and praying, too
– Pictures of my family, so I can constantly remind myself why I’m doing this and who for
Fun facts about yourself:
– I was Mr. Massachusetts in 1986
– I have a birthmark in my eye
– I was on The Geraldo Rivera Show and won a hunk contest
– I was the dunk champion for the city of Boston in 1981
– I come from a family of seven children and I have seven children