Good evening, everyone! It’s time for an evic…. Oh wait, there won’t be one tonight. Well, there shouldn’t be. If there is, then consider Jessica to be the worst player in BB history because she absolutely has to use her hex power tonight. That said, it would be kind of hilarious if she gives some emotional speech on how she needs to put Cody down for the sake of his own sanity, uses it, and the house votes her out instead. That would be a moment we wouldn’t forget anytime soon!
If we went from Sunday to Thursday, there is a chance of that actually happening, though it still wouldn’t be as dramatic because the drama in the house is what caused Paul and The Pound to want to vote Jessica out instead. If she used it before the drama, they probably would evict Cody, but now? It’s hard to say who would go home. Getting someone to make a move that completely goes against their own gameplay is a challenge, so I’m not sure if Paul is really upset that his plan didn’t work, or if he’s just pretending. I mean he couldn’t have really expected her to not play it, right? … right? Well, with this crew, I guess the obvious isn’t a sure thing. I’m pretty sure Paul can get Josh to drown himself in the pool if he really wanted, so I guess it isn’t that far of a stretch to convince someone to not use their power for a week.
Anyway, I keep talking about it mostly because that should be all there is to talk about, unless production is going to throw us a twist. I expect the episode to feature a lot of highlights of the week then Jessica stand up and stop the eviction. Week ends, nobody goes home, Paul can not compete in HoH.
Before I begin posting, I forgot last week but here is my weekly plug for my wife’s FB page!
She sells skin care products that are strictly 100% animal cruelty-free and pretty damn affordable.
Follow her page here for updates and all that fun stuff
Also, feel free to snap me funny stuff throughout the day. Feeds can be boring! Follow me at stevebsfan
- Time to see how they edit the fight this week
- Jessica is wearing her cat ears. She said she was the first in the house to wear it and Alex copied her. I guess she’s making a stand?
- Paul tells the DR that this would be the biggest move he made in this game ever. I knew this was more about bragging rights than strategy
- Jessica’s PoV speech – World Peace… Cody has none. Wtf?
- Commercial time
- Now they’re showing the fight of the week and Raven’s terrible lies
- Cody asks why Raven is against him
- They talk a bit, it was all recapped earlier in the week.
- Paul leaves and says it’s game on
- Commercial time
- Now they’re showing the fight
- They didn’t show the truth behind the cat ears
- Didn’t show Paul telling Raven to cry
- So basically they showed everyone showing terrible things but really sugar coated Paul. Not exactly a surprise. They definitely could have edited it to make it look like he was the puppet master more than they did
- Needless to say, the Twitter world agrees that Paul got off easy on his edit
- We’re done with the highlights
- Jessica uses the hex
- Some crazy voice comes over the speakers
- They talk for a bit, and Julie says the HoH competition is next.
- HoH time. Zombie golf. Highest score wins. Tie = shootout
- Matt – 6
- Alex – 2
- Mark – 15
- Jason – 15
- Cody – 21
- Christmas – 21
- Elena – 13
- Jessica – 2
- Josh – 23
- Raven – 13
- Kevin – 6
- Josh wins HoH!
Check back for updates