Another eviction is in the books, and now the murder watch begins.
Throughout the season, Jessica has been holding Cody back from just laying into Josh, but now that she is gone, will he be able to contain himself for a week? I’m sure he will, but it should be interesting to see him do it. Shortly after the feeds returned, Cody went into the kitchen to get some food and Josh began taunting him with the circus song and then talking loud about Jessica’s speech and how she threw away money for Cody.
Anyway, I’m going to jump into the feeds….
- 7:20 pm – Paul is in the side room preparing the HoH (Alex) for what to do this week
- Christmas is talking Josh up for the Forrest Gump comment from Jessica
- The people in the kitchen think Jessica is going to get trashed for her speech
- Josh then says he is no longer talking about Jessica from here on it…. keeps talking about Jessica
- 7:30 pm – Josh is still talking about Jess
- Meanwhile, Christmas asks how Paul is the bigger target. These newbies can’t be this stupid, can they?
- Christmas asks Raven why Cody voted for her. She then says it shows that Cody goes against what he says again (??)
- 8:00 pm – Cody is in the havenot room where he will likely be all week – alone.
- Matt and Raven are in the kitchen probably talking about Raven while the rest are hanging out in the bedroom
- 8:45 pm – Everyone minus Cody
- One big happy family… until Cody leaves and they realize not all of them can win
Check back for updates