The week is pretty much on lock so there isn’t a whole lot to talk about here. I typically like to give a little recap of what is going on before heading into feeds, but now I find myself just writing a paragraph to fill space!
Again, I’m humbled by the donations this year. I really appreciate and try to reply to every email I get. Some I was not able to respond to so I’m doing it here. Thank you!
Alright, jumping into the feeds…
- 10:30 am – The house is up and about
- Jason asks if Alex was a natural blonde. She says “yup”. He asks how is that possible. Her reply “Because I’m not, I’m not sure why you’d ask that” lol
- He asks why Alex said she needed to dye her roots black, and she said to see how stupid he was.. she guesses very!
- 10:58 am – The house calls for indoor lockdown just after Jess and Cody step into the pool. Back to the frog suits
- 12:35 pm – Matt is talking to Christmas about general Cody stuff. His mistakes, etc
- Christmas asks Raven if they’re still on lockdown and Raven tells her they’re building something outside. Weird. Very early to be building something for Thursday
- 12:43 pm – Matt says he doesn’t care what happens as long as he gets to jury. Doesn’t care if he’s voted out after.
- Glad they cast a bunch of winners. Now we know why people are so willing to hand the game to Paul
- 1:20 pm – Paul is running around with Snapchat glasses. I’ve never even heard about these
- 1:30 pm – The house is having a cake for Dom’s birthday
- 3:00 pm – Christmas is talking to Kevin about the game
- She says Cameron refused to come back to take the cast photo, but she obviously has no way of knowing that.
- Then you realize that he’s actually in the cast photo, but he was probably photoshopped in.
- This is discussion about America’s Favorite or who can potentially come back
- She is leaving tomorrow around noon for surgery
- 3:30 pm – I’m going to stop for a bit. Amy is going to start a new thread and live blog for a bit!
Check back for updates