Who said the end of the season can be boring??
There were fireworks galore yesterday and I am not quite sure it is over yet. Matt and Raven are still pissed at Kevin and Jason. Matt is still being a baby and breaking havenot rules because he wants to get a penalty votes (his claim to fame is being a huge loser as he put it last Thursday night!). Alex is still hellbent on ruining Kevin’s life. Josh may be finally realizing that Paul is more like Littlefinger than he is Jon Snow (I’m sure with some hints from production). I’m going to be monitoring this crew as best I can!
Before I begin the updates, I want to give a HUGE thanks to those who donated to our Harvey Fundraiser yesterday. I said I was going to include every name in last post, but I was just too tired and fell asleep. I’m going to do that now.
Thank you to:
- Bonnie D
- Veronica R (my good friend from Big Brother Chatter)
- Lynne T
- S.E. Miller
- Judy H
- Sean M
- Mary M
- Carolyn W
Keep it up, everyone! I’m going to keep increasing the donation goal until this stops on Friday! Let’s see how high we can get it.
- 9:30 pm – Many people are awake now oddly enough. Hopefully, they woke them up to kick Matt out!
- He plans to keep breaking the rules and at this point it seems like the only other move is to kick him out and hold back his stipend.
- Scratch that, they just got up to get their mics and have gone back to bed. Weird
- 11:00 am – Jason and Kevin are walking the yard and talking
- Jason is telling Kevin that talking to Alex is pointless because she only thinks about this game. She only talks about the game.
- They are talking about the remaining players and who is likable. Kevin says if Josh and Alex are in the final 2, he’d vote for Josh. This is a day after he had a huge fight with Josh. That’s the difference between maturity and Matt/Raven
- Kevin said today is the first time all summer he didn’t want to get up. This house is clearly wearing on him
- 11:10 am – Meanwhile, Matt is continuing to play the baby role. He is taking a hot shower
- Boot his ass, Big Brother!
- 11:30 am – Half the house is sleeping because fuck the rules, right?
- Jason wakes up Alex to talk about Kevin and how he should have just nominated him. Shut up, Jason. You don’t realize how much support you gained yesterday and then shit all over it hours later.
- Jason says he thought they were just messing with Kevin (which apparently was okay with him)
- Alex says it was Jason’s HoH and they can advise but they’re not going to bully people to doing what they want.. hahahah
- Alex says what bothers her about Kevin is playing the victim and the ‘old man card’. So she’s upset because he’s playing a social game?
- Jason says he wants Alex or Paul to win if he can’t.
- Alex says if she finishes 2nd or 3rd she thinks she plays a good game and can cash in on opportunities.
- 11:45 am – Alex compares Kevin to a child molester because he can ‘see the weakness’ and conditioned Jason
- 11:54 am – Matt was called to the DR after his shower, he’s back. Blah
- 12:05 pm – Alex says in the real world she’s super nice.
- Alex brags about how she defended Jason yesterday. She didn’t. She threw him under the bus and saved her own ass by saying she didn’t agree with Jason’s decision
- 1:00 pm – Matt is cooking eggs and keeps getting called to the DR for dumb things. They’re probably trying to annoy him but it’s not working.
- Matt is outside talking to Paul about Kevin. Paul says that if Kevin wins America’s Favorite, he’s going to walk away with around $65k
- Matt mentions something about ‘core values’. The guy who can’t even handle a punishment
- Meanwhile Raven is so outraged because Kevin has kids but is going to ‘bash a 23 year old’s head in’ (Josh). Relax Raven
- 1:05 pm – Matt and Raven are acting like the children they are and Raven with her anger issues comes over and gives Matt a huge slap to the head
- Can we evict both of them as a package deal?
- Big thanks to Keyur P and Shannon R for donations to the Hurricane Fund! I need to increase the amount once again! Amazing
- The group turns to Cody of course and how he is going to gain weight in jury
- Matt wants to say to Cody “Cody, weren’t you clowning Josh about his weight, dawg?” … Matt, you’re 33 and look 50. You sound like an idiot. Stop trying to act 20
- Raven replies that Cody was ‘gumpy’. That is the new phrase of the season
- 1:20 pm – Matt says Raven is not going to be able to find him. He’s not accepting anything on social media.
- She comes over and starts smacking him. Production has to hate this cast. They have to
- Raven keeps staring at Matt and following him around. He keeps telling her to get away from him. This is so painful to watch. He’s clearly done with her
- And now Matt has dumped milk on Raven’s head
- 2:10 pm – I need a break from these people. Be back shortly
- 5:30 pm – Matt and Raven have made up and are sitting outside while Josh and Paul play chess. At least we get a break from nasty talk
- 5:45 pm – Jason – After the things I’ve said here, I’ll probably walk out to eggs and paintballs. Yea, probably
- 6:13 pm – Jason and Kevin are outside talking…
- Kevin says “Man, I’m really loved, huh? Talking about the neighborhood I grew up in”
- “When I find out who did that they better have their family with them here”
- Kevin says the pack of wolves gang up on people who are about to go home (true)
- I guess Kevin wrote “Mission Hill #1” up in the HoH somewhere and someone crossed out #1 and wrote “sucks”. Kind of a silly thing to get upset over
- 6:40 pm – Matt walked by Kevin off-camera and Kevin asked him something. When feeds turned to them, Matt was screaming at his high pitch and telling him not to threaten him.
- Kevin didn’t seem to know what he was talking about, or he was playing dumb.
- Don’t know who was at fault, but I’ll blame the baby who can’t follow have-not rules
- 7:40 pm – Feeds have been down for almost an hour now. So much downtime with all these fights
- 8:30 pm – Feeds back
- Kevin is paranoid people are going to start messing with him stuff
- Meanwhile, Alex, Jason, and Josh are up in the HOH bragging how they have been able to rattle Kevin by spelling Mission Hill sucks (Alex admitted to it)
- Ok, seeing as Matt is still in the game and Alex is still acting like a shithead, time for me to step away for the night
Check back for updates