Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s nomination day in the house and we pretty much know who is expected to be on the block. Unlike Fessy, Angela isn’t going to waste her HoH week by nominating her own ally. This means two of Sam, Haleigh, and Fessy should be on the block together come Thursday night. Maybe JC. It’s hard to say exactly who will begin the week on the block, but early guesses are Fessy and Haleigh. It really is safer that way because if they’re not on the block together, one could win PoV and save the other which causes a situation where people she may not want to be on the block are up there.
They are assuming there is going to be a battle back this week which means they’ll probably play it like that (and they’re right). For me, that would mean getting Fessy or Haleigh out because the entire jury right now is full of their allies so getting someone like Sam out all but guarantees that pair earns a number back (Sam is not winning any battle back comp). That said, it would probably be Scottie who really wants to go after Fessy but I wouldn’t bank on that assumption. If Scottie puts off his retaliation to Fessy even a week or two, that’s three strong players back together again going right after Angela and crew.
Unless of course they pull a Lawon and evict their own ally to compete in the Battle Back comp. Although that’s something Fessy would suggest and he’s not HoH this week. Maybe he’ll volunteer?
A random thought – I like how there weren’t many shoutouts last night. I understand the cast wants to get their shoutouts in during prime time and a small one isn’t bad, but it annoys me when they spend half their eviction time giving shoutouts after casting a vote. I think only two people did them last night and they were super quick. It’s random what bugs me but for some reason, that’s always bothered me. (that said, it’s always acceptable to shout out a close family member for an event that happens at or around the live show. Birthdays especially). I know, nobody cares about the eviction unwritten rules, so I’ll shut up.
Speaking of annoying shoutouts…
- 10:00 am – The house is starting to stir
- Sam is already doing a little ass kissing because it can’t hurt
- 10:40 am – Haleigh has a brief talk with Angela but doesn’t seem to get much
- Fessy asks her what they spoke about but she said nothing
- Fessy says that Angela needs to know how Brett was during her (Hay’s) HoH. Haleigh says “unless they’re working together”. Haleigh gets it
- 11:15 am – Haleigh asks Tyler why Brett was celebrating with them last night
- This is the difference between the alliances. Last night, Brett celebrated with Angela and crew and Kaycee realized how bad that looked. She pulled Angela aside and came up with a reason why he was doing that. They made some excuse that Angela promised him something so he was happy but it was still weird.
- Level 6 literally went and covered a base they weren’t even sure was going to be used just to make sure all their stories were correct. When Haleigh hit toward that base, Tyler was there to make the play. Meanwhile, The Hive is voiting out their own allies.
- JC is trying to convince Brett that Angela loves him. The guy never stops lol
- He is smart to use emotions as strategy like he did with Fessy
- 11:45 am – Fessy is asking Angela her plan and she tells him Haleigh will probably be a pawn this week
- He is asking her all different questions like Sam and Haleigh sitting next to each other. She says that Sam would go home
- 12:30 pm – Fessy, Haleigh, Tyler, and KC are hanging out in the HoH room. Not much going on
- Downstairs, Brett is working Angela a bit. I think what JC said got in his head
- 1:00 pm – JC is talking to Angela. Let’s see if he says anything interesting
- He is coaching her on the noms of course but he coaches everyone as he’s the BB pro
- Sounds like Angela is prepping her reason for nominating Fessy
- 1:20 pm – Haleigh was trying to have another little chat with Angela but it was going nowhere.
- She leaves. KC comes in
- Angela re-tells how Haleigh basically just sat there in silence and Angela wanted to tell her to gtfo
- Angela’s reaction when KC says “should we save Angela” (from Haleigh or Fessy)
- 1:25 pm – Feeds down for noms
- 2:45 pm – Feeds back. Wasn’t noms. Was time for a small table
- Very happy crew
- Fessy and Haleigh move into the bedroom to talk
- Haleigh says she will bet money that she’ll see her face
- Fessy says that she’ll be sitting next to Sam – lol
- Haleigh is certain she’s going up and going home. Fessy doesn’t think so. He’s so dumb
- 3:05 pm – Fessy heads back up to the HoH room. Lucky Angela
- He begins by saying he believes Sam is the target
- Fessy leaves and Angela has this reaction
- 3:15 pm – In the Jenga room, Tyler tells JC that Fessy wanted to get him otb as a pawn
- 3:50 pm – Sam tells a story about how she went to a river and drank until she passed out with the windows down in her truck in the rain
- 4:10 pm – We’re at the 150+ comment mark so I’m going to stop this thread and start a new one when noms are in!
Check back for updates