Happy Friday, everyone!
I was out for a bit tonight, so I am a little late on the noms, but they were not supposed to be a surprise, anyway. As expected, Tyler put Haleigh and Scottie on the block together and one of them will be going to the jury house on Thursday night. Pretty much everyone who has talked about so far has just said this week will likely be a repeat of last except replace Fessy with Scottie. Veto could obviously change that, but if Scottie doesn’t win, it’s going to be hard to sell him to stay.
Most of L6 really doesn’t want him there for multiple reasons. The biggest obviously is that he was already evicted and should go right back out, but also because he’s a really strong competitor and has the chance to win just about any and all comps there are. Scottie is just one of those people who manage to handle these weird competitions really well and despite the performances last night, that attitude didn’t change. It’s not just by chance that he has won or finished second in nearly every comp he has been in this summer. Some people just get these comps and do well in them. Tyler and Scottie are those people.
That also means he’s going to be gunning for the veto really hard and if he doesn’t win, it’s unlikely L6 will pass up a chance to get him out while they still can (and the backdoor option is almost gone).
With that said, let’s jump into the feeds and hope it’s not a boring week
- 7:00 pm – Haleigh is upstairs in the HoH room and jokes how she doesn’t have a chance to ever get Sam’s vote
- Meanwhile, Scottie is chatting with Brett in the bedroom downstairs
- 7:40 pm – Tyler, JC, and Haleigh are still chatting for awhile
- JC points out that Haleigh is the last one standing who has received the crap app
- He also says she should fight with Sam for ratings. I agree
- 8:00 pm – JC finally leaves
- Haleigh comes up to Tyler and gives him shit for blindsiding her when he said he would tell her what he was doing
- She asks what is going on and he doesn’t reassure her like he did last week
- 8:15 pm – Haleigh is starting to get a little worked up but trying to control it
- She feels different this time than last (and she is right, Tyler is acting differently)
- 8:40 pm – Haleigh is still chatting with him. He looks done with it but is being patient
- 8:55 pm – Haleigh has finally left the HoH room. Tyler can breathe
- 9:20 pm – All my updates so far have been about Haleigh. She is the only one freakin doing anything today
- She’s now with Angela having a stare down
Check back for updates