Good evening, everyone! It’s Thursday night so you know what that means!?! Eviction time!
I’m sure you know by now that the person leaving the house will be faced with some challenge they must complete before they can re-enter. My gut is telling me that the challenge is going to be easy but they could throw us a curveball tonight. I just don’t see the reason for having the challenge if it’s going to be too difficult to win. That’s not to say that Kaitlyn (or Rockstar) won’t screw up and fail, but in theory the challenge should be easy enough where anyone in the house has a chance to win. Kaitlyn may be crazy, but she’s also fairly smart and shouldn’t have any issue (other than pressure) if it’s a mental comp.
As a fan of the show, I am definitely rooting for Kaitlyn to return because that should bring plenty of drama to the feeds!
- Alright, here we go!
- Highlights of the last few days. Plenty of Kaitlyn whining and crying. Fun
- Highlights finally over, let’s get on to the game!
- Nevermind, more highlights. Kill me
- I still can’t take Rockstar serious with those freakin glasses
- Sam said if it was a tie, she was going to put two dots in a cup but those dots are going to be the same color (Kaitlyn)
- Eviction time maybe!
- Rockstar does the typical eviction speech
- Kaitlyn does a shoutout to her teachers then gives some speech about higher good blah blah
- (need 6 to evict)
- JC – Rockstar
- Bayleigh – Kaitlyn
- Haleigh – Kaitlyn
- Fessy – Kaitlyn
- Kaitlyn 3 – Rockstar 1 at the commercial break
- Brett – Kaitlyn
- Tyler – Kaitlyn
- Anglea – Kaitlyn
- Kaitlyn evicted
- Kaycee – Kaitlyn
- Rachel – Kaitlyn
- Scottie – Kaitlyn
- Kaitlyn evicted 9-1
- She drops to her knees when she is told about the challenge
- Commercial break then bonus life time
- Here we go…
- She has to take the puzzle apart, push it through the door, then re-assemble. Only 2.5 minutes
- Super easy looking puzzle lol
- She blows it! She’s gone
- The show runs late so they are likely going to play the HoH competition soon. I’ll keep you guys informed