Good morning, everyone!
We had our first near fight of the season last night when Kaitlyn’s jealousy over the relationship between Haleigh and Faysal started to boil over when she walked in and saw the pair under the sheets in bed.
This situation caused a lot of back and forth between Faysal/Haleigh and Faysal/Kaitlyn as he tried to reassure both of them that they’re his #1. Needless to say, Faysal is terrible at this game and possibly even worse at juggling women. Haleigh and Kaitlyn eventually chatted around 1:45 am to clear the air on the situation and both basically denied their part in the potential drama. Haleigh was wondering why Kaitlyn said that she and Faysal were having sex under the sheets and Kaitlyn dismissed that as a joke. Sure.
The two eventually hugged it out, but by no means do I think this is over. Kaitlyn just seems to lose it when she’s talking with Faysal, so I have no doubt she’ll fall victim to his words once again and re-start her crush. Meanwhile, Haleigh is a major flirt so she won’t stop flirting with Faysal, but she claims to like Tyler more while Tyler likes Kaitlyn. I’m kidding about Tyler liking Kaitlyn, but wouldn’t that be a fun love triangle? Or would it be a square at that point?
The one bad part of the opening week is that it can feel like an eternity if there is little drama, so this week has been more slow than normal. However, all the ingredients are there for some fun blowups later in the season, so be sure to sign up to the live feeds now so when I tell you to turn on the feeds, you won’t have to deal with the sign up process!
I’ll be off and on today but doing updates between.
- 8:20 am – Steve is awake while everyone else is sleeping
- Growing up, I always wondered why older people woke up so early. Now that I’m older, I realize it’s just something that apparently happens. I was a night owl for most of my life but suddenly this year I’m nearly in a coma by 1 am.
- 9:00 am – Kaitlyn is in the bathroom trying to clear some air between her and Bayleigh
- Bayleigh is pretending that she is not linked with Swaggy (but showmances are, sorry)
- Kaitlyn is upset because Bayleigh called her a firecracker or something like that and is worried about when she was going to go off
- The two go back and forth for awhile. The big issue is that Kaitlyn doesn’t like being known as a loose cannon and having her friends think of her that way
- 9:40 am – Sam is out of robot form for a bit
- 10:20 am – The house is stuck inside. Not sure if they’re setting up something for the HoH competition or a 4th of July thing.
- 3:00 pm – Did a little work this afternoon, home for the evening
- Turns out the dynamic duo of Angela and Rachel are getting some national press for their comments
- I heard it last night but wasn’t sure I heard it correctly, although I should have rewound to find out
- The two were talking about their tans and saying how they look like Bay and how ghetto they look.
- I guess BB15 is too far away for production to show them on what not to do
- 3:40 pm – Sam was cleaning the bathroom, but she was called back to robot form. Oh, well
- 4:40 pm – Tyler is up in the HoH room trying to work Kait a bit
- He wants to work on her to get her to vote out Steve
- He is bouncing the idea with her on which side to go to depending on who stays. Kaitlyn wants to just hang back and wait to see who does better
- They talk for a bit, Tyler finally suggests how it would be if they kept Sam
- 5:15 pm – Tyler asks Kait why nobody is considering Sam for the power
- His theory (accurately) is that she was a robot all week
- Kait asks if she should talk to her, he said he will
- 5:45 pm – After some shuffling of people, Kait and Fessy end up in the HoH room alone and she goes into him
- She is giving him shit about the stuff from yesterday
- Kait put on her sunglasses. Shes’ done with this conversation for a few minutes
- 6:45 pm – People are up and about right now, not much going on, time for a break
- 7:43 pm – Rachel is breaking down a bit beacuse earlier in the night, production talked to them about some of the things they were saying
- Apparently, they had to remind the houseguests that they were on TV and being recorded
- Somehow, either they told her directly, or they pieced it together, Rachel figured out part was about her and Angela
- 10:30 pm – Everyone just hanging out in the kitchen. Not a ton going on. Means bedtime for me
Check back for updates