Good morning, everyone!
It’s officially the first full day of live feed blogging which means you’re stuck with me for another 90 somewhat days! This summer, I will be working a little (bills still need to be paid), but the blog should not suffer like it did during Celebrity Big Brother. I know a lot of people were disappointed in my lack of coverage with that show, but between missing the first week and the weird feed format, I just didn’t get into it myself. Fear not, the same won’t happen for Big Brother 20!
This cast has already jumped out to a hot start as it predictably divided and appears to be staying that way for the time being. As of now, there is no one major power group that just bullies potential eliminated players until they leave, so that’s refreshing. Alliances are still slowly being developed, but showmances are already starting to form. Tyler has been pretty flirty with a few girls, and Swaggy/Bay have been making out a bit.
The biggest surprise is that Sam is currently the overall target and Steve may not be the first to be evicted. Today will give us a better indication of where things really stand in the house!
Be sure to sign up to the live feeds to help win me a trip to be in the audience this season! I need to go back to LA!
Check back for updates!
- 7:00 am – Everyone still sleeping and should be for another hour or two
- 9:00 am – Wake up call!
- Tyler and Haleigh spending a few extra moments together in the HoH bed. Snuggling. We’ll stick a pin in that relationship for now…
- The house is slowly starting to make their way to the kitchen for breakfast
- Swaggy hanging out in the bathroom while Bay (I think) is taking a shower. Meanwhile, Hay is taking a shower in the HoH room but no sign of their tripod Fay.
- Fay did have to eat some ham at 5am though
- Fay sighting. He’s in bed relaxing with Kaitlyn with Rachel lingering. He has had a few pounds of vegan ham so far and it’s wearing on him
- Kaitlyn is meditating for Fay. You can’t make this up
- 9:30 am – Kaitlyn and Haleigh are whispering in bed
- Whispering something about Scottie. Really hard to make out what she’s saying
- Meanwhile, Swaggy is talking about the app reward thing with Tyler
- Swaggy is saying Angela won the app challenge that Faysal lost
- Swaggy hears he was painted the villain based on his DR session saying he’s the best. He also realized that Angela was the other person who got a lot of airtime on the first episode
- Meanwhile, she described the emoji almost identical to Faysal and nobody else did. This made Swaggy put the pieces together that she (Angela) was top trending
- However, seeing as how much he actually knows about the emoji thing, he could be throwing off Tyler and putting the blame on Angela
- Now Swaggy is talking about old powers from old seasons (BB11). He can’t help but expose that he’s a big fan of the show
- 9:50 am – Sam is allowed to come back into the house for a bit
- Rockstar is dancing like Elaine Benes. Totally going to see a clip of this on CBS
- 10:30 am – Fish time – perhaps picking players for veto
- Note – I will also be trying to update my IG page with screenshots. I made a specific IG just for Big Brother so follow it here
- 11:05 am – Feeds back
- Steve, Sam, Tyler, Scottie, Swaggy, and Faysal are playing
- Steve is pumped about the selections
- 12:45 pm – The house is prepared to play the PoV competition so I may shoot out to work for a little bit. When I return, I will start a new thread with Post-POV information
Note – I disabled private messaging and the entire ‘buddypress’ plugin. It appears it was compromised and that is what allowed people to send out mass messages about dating or something weird. I think the most used feature out of that was custom avatars so I changed the avatar system to still allow you to upload custom avatars without using that horrible Gravatar site. Please let me know if there are any issues. I understand how important this site is to being a Big Brother community so I am going to try to keep figuring out something but for now this is the best I can do
- 1:45 pm – Tyler has been hosting the house and talking about who may go up as a replacement nom.
- He told Bay that she will probably be the one to go up if the PoV is used and she’s in tears. He keeps telling her he only wants to because he’s positive she is safe but she’s not happy about it
Ok, heading out for real this time. I will likely be back after the PoV competition is over so please share spoilers in the comments to keep people updated! Thanks!!